ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
Yea I don't think CP is scum from what I've seen.
Flay almost looks like an entirely different person lol as opposed to previous games
Like for Flay there's a bunch of questions with no follow-up, hardly any read to speak of and then a bunch of nothing.
I think its fair to read Flay scum tbh.

@Odo ito your poe list i'd have alco too and maybe remove doddsy to slight town leans, I'd also have junk as a scum lean rather than poe as he does seem to be slipping into his "try-too-hard-as-scum" meta.
Alco is town

like this doesn't track for instance.

if flay looks scum to you and you want him in POE and youre saying it makes sense you also wouldn't include alco in your POE directly after these posts.

also odo was sure alco was town, which again i'll take his word for it as he was night killed for obviously a reason.

ace is our best bet.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Do you still feel this? Because I agree

Can you explain why the Tweet got a scum read from and not Ace? I had it the other way around
sussed ace d1
If the direction ebbed and flowed towards Junk then sure, it's a perfect excuse, see what happens if it happens to be Junk it'll be Junk, if not weeelll you can easily take your vote off
what
Oh Doddsy is the bus driver lol

vote Doddsy
this is all he said about Doddsy all game
Do we have anything on Mitch to suggest he's an indy other than him being a census?
Can you find specifically which posts felt off to you?

Or are you still ignoring me :heston
I like the base of what you're feeling about Mitch but some of it reaching like him saying where he was or calling TP scum rather than SK

Is there a reason why you ignored me earlier?
defended mitch against peter. My gut feel here is flay isn't aligned with either

Showtime

Reaction score
1. Marcus Craigus Peltonius
2. Mitchus Octavius
3. Blaineus Antonius
4. Brockus Chevonus
5. Flayus Chloesar
6. Alcus Portensus
7. Flavius Petrus Doddsius
8. Aceus Lucinius
9. Lethalis Bankis
10. Tweetus Chocobus Kwehxius
12.odo

13. Retepus Adamsius
14. Wangus Maximus
15. Titus Peinius
16. Fourthus Wallius
17. Missius Blissus
18. Poyserius Titedius

flay is probably town cause he's a pussy and wouldn't engage me and vote me to start out the game if he was scum again considering he's tried killing me immediately every single other time, so it would be silly to engage this time(and it didn't work out for him at all the first two times).

evans im pretty confident is scum. dont think tfw is a buss against evans, but his insistence to go after evans is kinda weird and he's been parroting that "let's not mass claim" thing i said a lot. so not really sure he's town, but im more confident evans is scum and i don't think it's a bus.

i also see some association with peter to evans just because, as i said, peter chose to comment on almost everything but that until asked and then barely put any thought into it. not going after the bg day 1 is kinda of a default thing, but still dont like just dismissing it like that.

2. Mitchus Octavius
3. Blaineus Antonius
6. Alcus Portensus
8. Aceus Lucinius
9. Lethalis Bankis
13. Retepus Adamsius
14. Wangus Maximus
Missius Blissus

ya?

ya this seems about right lol. out of the ones not listed blue, cp doesn't really look scum but maybe 3p? i don't think he's really been scummy.

also not sure i want to go after doddsy this day phase, but poe definitely excludes ace.

retep i have town mostly for what i feel have been organic, care-free thoughts. his reads were wrong, but they didn't seem to be apart of an agenda.

wang's claim and reaction to my info was genuine.

mitch's claim felt towny, but i think he could be 3p maybe? no idea about the claim itself about 3p could be an option

but ya, ace seems like the best bet for a mafia lynch

Showtime

Reaction score
Wang, Alco, Lethal make up the solid town reads I have, with Magic and Mitch almost definitely being non mafia at a minimum

I think Blaine is likely town but he’s been coasting

which leaves a murky pool of Doddsy, flay, Peter, junk, CP and Ace. Obviously CP and junk have some nominal reasons to consider them town, and if we take Doddsys actual play, what little of it there is, then he falls into that too

odo had a similar poe.

i think with flay's flip and cp's quote in regards to flay's vote on doddsy we can rule out doddsy as scum.

peter again i kinda have my own reasons as town but he would be on the lower end.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
All I know is I have Retep as a 100% clear. That's my only true townie

Showtime

Reaction score
I've just been assuming he's an cop lol

Maybe odd-night.

A gunsmith even night, cop odd-night, and whatever the fuck i am seems like a lot.

altho again i have no idea what i actually am or what im looking for lol.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
A gunsmith even night, cop odd-night, and whatever the fuck i am seems like a lot.

altho again i have no idea what i actually am or what im looking for lol.

Look at his post right after Night 1 was posted.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
2. Mitchus Octavius
3. Blaineus Antonius
6. Alcus Portensus
8. Aceus Lucinius
9. Lethalis Bankis
13. Retepus Adamsius
14. Wangus Maximus
Missius Blissus

ya?

ya this seems about right lol. out of the ones not listed blue, cp doesn't really look scum but maybe 3p? i don't think he's really been scummy.

also not sure i want to go after doddsy this day phase, but poe definitely excludes ace.

retep i have town mostly for what i feel have been organic, care-free thoughts. his reads were wrong, but they didn't seem to be apart of an agenda.

wang's claim and reaction to my info was genuine.

mitch's claim felt towny, but i think he could be 3p maybe? no idea about the claim itself about 3p could be an option

but ya, ace seems like the best bet for a mafia lynch
I agree but haven't read back since last night's Tpein death in full.

official vote: Ace

Ace

Reaction score
like this doesn't track for instance.

if flay looks scum to you and you want him in POE and youre saying it makes sense you also wouldn't include alco in your POE directly after these posts.

also odo was sure alco was town, which again i'll take his word for it as he was night killed for obviously a reason.

ace is our best bet.

I didn't want Flay in POE, I said he makes sense as scum.

Alco was legit in POE.

I've just been assuming he's an cop lol

Maybe odd-night.
Yeah this is what Odo and I were talking cryptically about last night.

Magic you're just wrong but since we can afford it I'm not particularly bothered and its definitely better to lynch me than another townie here.