ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
why?

and what difference does his claim make to your assessment?

Just nonsense scum posts.

And I'm just sort of whatever on the Day 1 census bit. It makes sense. This was more about putting the read down for posterity in case I die than anything I wanted to act on immediately.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Er, I don’t think you’re at any risk of dying as presently constituted lol.

im interested in what you think is scummy about his posts, as opposed to simply bad or wrong?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Er, I don’t think you’re at any risk of dying as presently constituted lol.

im interested in what you think is scummy about his posts, as opposed to simply bad or wrong?

Phrasing.

It's almost always phrasing.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Do we have anything on Mitch to suggest he's an indy other than him being a census?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
what do you mean, specifically?

I don't know how to elucidate it. I've just been playing the game for a while, and a handful of his posts have carried a "How do you do, fellow townies?" vibe to me.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I don't know how to elucidate it. I've just been playing the game for a while, and a handful of his posts have carried a "How do you do, fellow townies?" vibe to me.

Can you find specifically which posts felt off to you?

Or are you still ignoring me :heston

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I’m back y’all. Was gonna vote EV for a claim but he beat me to the punch

Hey Magic null on Tweet feeling good on Evans after he claimed

Touched on these two already.

Sorry I won’t be around tonight, at the GF’s parents. I’ll claim to make things easier.

I’m Marcus Aurelius, Census. The split is 12/4/1/1.

Sorry I’ve been at work all day. I will say I’m getting scum vibes from TP. I think it’s totally plausible if say he draws mafia again and instead of doing what he did last game he either decides himself or is told by his fellow maf to dial it down a bit. Like he’s still doing the same shit (sussing people who haven’t posted yet for example) but on a smaller scale. He also never answered my question this morning which is very alarming for me since I did tag him.

A lot of (over-?)justification for his whereabouts, plus some meta references and speculation on QT interactions.

Pretty much those reasons, I think whoever else is mafia with him has told him to dial it down which he has but he’s still doing the same shit as before

More meta QT speculation.

From what I’ve seen the Catiline Conspiracy tried to overthrow the Roman government, so they’re Anti-Roman which means Wang is not Anti-Roman

Nothing, under the guise of being helpful.

Glad to see I was somewhat right about TP being scum. The factional kill is something, maybe he’s an indy in mafia? I’ve seen that in games before

Victory lap (with a subtle emphasis on TP being scum rather than the SK — which could mean nothing since but it could mean something) plus some more generalized fluff and referencing other games.

He just hasn't been very... present.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Touched on these two already.

A lot of (over-?)justification for his whereabouts, plus some meta references and speculation on QT interactions.

More meta QT speculation.

Nothing, under the guise of being helpful.

Victory lap (with a subtle emphasis on TP being scum rather than the SK — which could mean nothing since but it could mean something) plus some more generalized fluff and referencing other games.

He just hasn't been very... present.

I like the base of what you're feeling about Mitch but some of it reaching like him saying where he was or calling TP scum rather than SK

Is there a reason why you ignored me earlier?

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I like the base of what you're feeling about Mitch but some of it reaching like him saying where he was or calling TP scum rather than SK

Is there a reason why you ignored me earlier?

We're all naturally predisposed to zero in on certain facets of a game and gloss over others.

Your Day 1 play landed in the latter box for me, which isn't all that out of the ordinary. There are just certain types of posts I tend to skim. I do have ADD.