ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
Cause this post is a cast iron scum read, is it not?
It was. but I have reason to change my mind based on something I think I've worked out.

As I say, I'd rather not disclose it yet, and particularly not at night.

And let me just say you don't have to worry about it dying with me if I do get offed.

Ace

Reaction score
Probably looking into POE after Flay tbh, can't say I have many legit scum reads r/n.

I still am pinged by a daykill + duel but its a barry game i guess.

I wouldn't mind prodding a coupe POE targets if the Flay avenue doesnt work out. Problem is I don't know Retep so I'm not sure how to read his game. Perhaps Mitch?
I take this back, i missed something and now I think he's probably town too.

Chloe B

Reaction score
The game's got away from me unfortunately

All I can say is Odo is probably town and everyone else is ???

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You see, I know what youre referring to here, which means im pretty sure you can figure out my difficulty in believing you grasped one side of the coin, but not the other, if you catch my drift?

Like if i were being sceptical, I could say you were putting down distancing without thinking it through, you see what I mean?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The game's got away from me unfortunately

All I can say is Odo is probably town and everyone else is ???

I feel like this is flay trying to sink me with him :heston

Chloe B

Reaction score
I can only rely on reads I made when I was concentrating on the game :draper2

Ace

Reaction score
You see, I know what youre referring to here, which means im pretty sure you can figure out my difficulty in believing you grasped one side of the coin, but not the other, if you catch my drift?

Like if i were being sceptical, I could say you were putting down distancing without thinking it through, you see what I mean?
I'm not sure I follow - I don't see how distancing would come into the equation in any scenario - unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean by distancing? If anything you could accuse me of buddying to get ahead of the situation.

Ace

Reaction score
Unless you're referring to what my original realisation meant about the one that happened later, in which case I genuinely forgot it had happened but I understand why that would look weird.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Unless you're referring to what my original realisation meant about the one that happened later, in which case I genuinely forgot it had happened but I understand why that would look weird.

Yeah I think were on the same page here.

Im referring to your read on Peter FWIW

Ace

Reaction score
Yeah I think were on the same page here.

Im referring to your read on Peter FWIW
Yes that was just oversight lol. I understand why it looks weird that I missed it until now but the fact that I brought it up independently should work in my favour to show that?

But yeah the fact that I never addressed it directly (the second part) is a brainfart move but its not one that makes all that much sense to do as scum, I may as well ignore both parts if that's the case.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Your goal this game is to be the last man standing or have the entire game dead. In this case, if the game were to end in a draw, you will automatically win. Also, your conspiracy has members of the Roman Senate on your side, giving you a factional kill to use each night.

This sounds like the SK, but then the words "factional kill" are used. That's tripping me up.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Glad to see I was somewhat right about TP being scum. The factional kill is something, maybe he’s an indy in mafia? I’ve seen that in games before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
If Mitch hadn't already claimed, I'd be convinced he was scum by now.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Sk kills being factional is pretty standard afaik - main insurance against stuff like gravediggers breaking the game

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Ace

Reaction score
This sounds like the SK, but then the words "factional kill" are used. That's tripping me up.
The post also says he must be the last man standing and says the conspiracy has been shut down.

Its pretty safe to say he was the SK lol