ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
No, that's not my scum MO at all.

You're right regarding the never vote day 1 thing, but I've been switching up my game quite a bit lately. But as I said before, this is at least a valid reason to suss me, I was more interested why others were sussing me without giving reasons - felt like sheeping.

Fair. Thanks for clearing that up

Not sure which post this is referring to but if its to my post about building a mechanic specifically for indy, then yes the fact that Magic claims to have a role that tries to determine if someone is conspiracy aligned or not, and given that we have been told the only member of the conspirarcy is dead, shows that this would be a specific role.

Of course Magic isn't confirmed town but given he knew about the "conspiracy" name before T-Pein flipped in thread implies that the role is likely legit, with the question being what alignment it is.

:WOW

Ace

Reaction score
Scum could also use their character cop to find the other indy tho (assuming they too have a fake)

If they dont then the only player that their cop is for is TPein, which is exactly what magic has as well

If youre getting at the other indy being the potential recruit, then yes, that would be a plausible explanation
Yeah, this is what I was meaning. Town could have an ability with Magic that involved finding and getting rid of one indy, scum could have an ability that finds (rolecop) and converts the other.

Of course Magic could have been scum and his role could have been searching for T-Pein to convert him (and I guess he could be a second indy looking to join forces with the conspiracy although I'm not sure how that would make sense flavour-wise.)

Alco

Reaction score
Flay's town meta before he started to give a damn was just trolling and not really participating, right?
I'm talking myself into thinking he's scum.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah, this is what I was meaning. Town could have an ability with Magic that involved finding and getting rid of one indy, scum could have an ability that finds (rolecop) and converts the other.

Of course Magic could have been scum and his role could have been searching for T-Pein to convert him (and I guess he could be a second indy looking to join forces with the conspiracy although I'm not sure how that would make sense flavour-wise.)

Magic isnt mafia, Im very confident on that

Reactions: Ace

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Flay's town meta before he started to give a damn was just trolling and not really participating, right?

I would wholeheartedly endorse this notion, my good friend

Reactions: Alco

Ace

Reaction score
Magic isnt mafia, Im very confident on that
Agreed, I just wanted to be clear that the possibility exists based on logic. But he definitely is feeling town this game.

Ace

Reaction score
Yeah, this is my perception at least - when Rugrat and I were scum with him we wanted him to just troll because if he tried everyone would catch him basically.

Alco

Reaction score
Yea I think he's just firmly going into my dark orange column then.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'll re-evaluate my reads tomorrow morning.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah, this is my perception at least - when Rugrat and I were scum with him we wanted him to just troll because if he tried everyone would catch him basically.

So where are you at right now re: scum?

Flay, and then whom?

Ace

Reaction score
Probably looking into POE after Flay tbh, can't say I have many legit scum reads r/n.

I still am pinged by a daykill + duel but its a barry game i guess.

I wouldn't mind prodding a coupe POE targets if the Flay avenue doesnt work out. Problem is I don't know Retep so I'm not sure how to read his game. Perhaps Mitch?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
With what youve just said in mind, Im curious about your Blaine read

You said he was talking shite at 6am yesterday, so im assuming something he posted since made you rethink that?

Ace

Reaction score
With what youve just said in mind, Im curious about your Blaine read

You said he was talking shite at 6am yesterday, so im assuming something he posted since made you rethink that?
Well I think he was talking shite but Im led to believe he's talking shite as town, yes.

If I'm wrong then he's certainly back on the table but I'd rather not get into that quite yet in case I'm right.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well I think he was talking shite but Im led to believe he's talking shite as town, yes.

If I'm wrong then he's certainly back on the table but I'd rather not get into that quite yet in case I'm right.

But whats led to the change in heart?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Just letting y'all know I am still alive but there is a shitload of stuff to read back on.

So far (pg 33) I agree Evans looks bad,

still think Blaine is full of shite, looked like he was forcing his town trolly game as scum. Also the OMGUS on Retep is not excellent.

Also agree with Tweet that Flay's entrance looks fake (may seem like omgus as he came in and sussed me but eh).

Tweet in general seems aligned with me this game so he's town for now.

Think Magic's probably town and Poyser hasn't set off any alarm bells so I reckon he's town too.

Kinda indifferent around TFW as I'm not particularly comfortable on what his town/scum meta is.

Cause this post is a cast iron scum read, is it not?