ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
I wouldn't be shocked if he was scum since I'm much more sure Poyser and magic are town than him atm. I think he's more likely town than you right now though
I think you’re more likely town then him. Bith honestly could just see you bith as scum, one of you bussing and the other being all “look at this shiny wagon instead” aka what odo did with TFW yet still getting his points from Evans.

Tinfoil?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I think you’re more likely town then him. Bith honestly could just see you bith as scum, one of you bussing and the other being all “look at this shiny wagon instead” aka what odo did with TFW yet still getting his points from Evans.

Tinfoil?
the day odo and I are scum together is the day it is over for you cigarettes

Alco

Reaction score

Tinfoil?
I'm gonna go ahead and say yes

Junkette

Reaction score
Not like you’re above bussing strong and fast when a teammate slips up, see blaine last barry game.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Not like you’re above bussing strong and fast when a teammate slips up, see blaine last barry game.
for sure but two POWER PLAYERS together don't need to bus anyone ever

Showtime

Reaction score
junk can i just say youre constant need to go against the grain is what often makes you look bad, regardless of your alignment. you can, you know, sometimes just go down the obvious path rather than your own.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Junkette

Reaction score
junk can i just say youre constant need to go against the grain is what often makes you look bad, regardless of your alignment. you can, you know, sometimes just go down the obvious path rather than your own.

I hadn’t considered this.

Junkette

Reaction score
Damn. Thanks.

Maybe you’re right about that.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tfw could be Indy

There's still some weird stuff with his play

if ace flipped scum also, this is where I’d be. I pointed it out during day 1 that his play around the time he claimed struck me as ‘anybody but me’

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ima just comment on stuff as I read up, keeping thoughts on 42 pages and dumping them all at the end seems like a bad idea.

So Wangs reads list isn't necessarily bad, but it feels like more than he's ever done before on an entrance, could be overcompensating.

I also don't agree that Junks entrance posts were slimy.