ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah Alco looks better after his reaction to me and follow-up posts, I'm just gonna stop trying to read him early on.

I do think there is something there with Doddsy potentially, but I think Ace is more stronger for me. Doddsy is hard to read.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yes, I still feel Ace looks suspect. He also hasn't been around for most of the day phase, I'm confident he's dipping scum again. His early push on Blaine was ringing alarm bells for me. Felt like it was so easy to slide in to that vote.

Tweet did vote him as well, but later play has looked much better from Tweet.
See the issue with this is that all this happened on like page 2 or 3, and to make those sorts of assumptions about Ace and me, you'd have to assume Blaine is town, which I don't think the activity up to that point warranted a town read on him at all, so I thought of your play as whiteknighting.

Junkette

Reaction score
I swear Doddsy is the hardest guy to read in the section.

Junkette

Reaction score
Yeah Alco looks better after his reaction to me and follow-up posts, I'm just gonna stop trying to read him early on.

I do think there is something there with Doddsy potentially, but I think Ace is more stronger for me. Doddsy is hard to read.
Don’t think Alco looks any better personally but hey atleast he’s here right?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
if ace flipped scum also, this is where I’d be. I pointed it out during day 1 that his play around the time he claimed struck me as ‘anybody but me’

So basically no matter how many scum I catch/I am on, I'm still going to be non-town in some form.

:punk

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Right from when I claimed my role I always said I'd be guided by others and I'm now not using the role whatsoever.

I don't see how that's scummy tbh
It's one thing to say what you're gonna do, but a completely different story what you're actually gonna do come crunchtime. If you're scum here, you'll keep saying you won't use the role until you suddenly do use it because the other option is getting lynched outright, so there's no town points to be had here.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
see this is my problem - if this were your stance initially then you’d be in credit for it, but you’re now answering as if this were your stance all along, which it wasn’t
Also, this