ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I don't know how else I can defend myself tbh, as it seems like even when I'm lynching scum people have me pegged as indy instead. Honestly don't feel my play around Chevy was bad, the points made against me were because I came in later so it just seemed like I was parroting the consensus

I just hope things get clearer for you guys soon.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
If you think the Evans lynch had anything remotely to do with you, then I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news

I got on early with people and stuck to it and asked people to vote, what else should I have done?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Okay, I'm not a Magic type player but I was literally repeating to people in the thread that we should lynch Chevy. I was trying.
Yeah but it was chevy or you lol it’s not rocket science to figure out what your stance would be

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Yeah but it was chevy or you lol it’s not rocket science to figure out what your stance would be

Fine, but I'm not a fan of it being made out like I was just sheeping and didn't try and push it through with people with my own thoughts in there.

It feels like I can't win just because the opposing wagon was me, Chevy looked scummy regardless.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I got on early with people and stuck to it and asked people to vote, what else should I have done?

not entered the thread the way you did
Not have oscillated between resignation and looking desperate to survive when the heat came on
Not have said you would use the governor to survive initially

Showtime

Reaction score
I don't know how else I can defend myself tbh, as it seems like even when I'm lynching scum people have me pegged as indy instead. Honestly don't feel my play around Chevy was bad, the points made against me were because I came in later so it just seemed like I was parroting the consensus

I just hope things get clearer for you guys soon.

I'd suggest not defending yourself tbh. You made it out like you were resigned to die, but then go harder to defend yourself. I'm not saying it's scummy cause even as town you might decide you don't want to die, I'm just saying it would look bad others.

Just keep making reads instead of defending.

Reactions: Junkette

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'd suggest not defending yourself tbh. You made it out like you were resigned to die, but then go harder to defend yourself. I'm not saying it's scummy cause even as town you might decide you don't want to die, I'm just saying it would look bad others.

Just keep making reads instead of defending.

Yeah, I'll stop.

I've already made my reads list anyways earlier. I will push on Ace tomorrow if I'm still alive but Doddsy would also be viable.

Junkette

Reaction score
Why do you think evans came in, threw a load of shade on TFW then instead of joining that popular wagon, voted you who had 0 posts?
Because he’s a dick who wanted to get ME lynched specifically.

Why does TFW have to be scum there? Males no sense for two scum to interact like that early no?

I think Chevy doesn’t comment on TFW there at all if they’re scum together.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What an absolutely absurd piece of reduction :bosque

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@t-pein come and make sense of it all pls

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Wang's entrance looks decent on an ISO btw, reminds me of his town self from last game. I would need to see more, but what I saw looked alright

The post itself isn't anything mind blowing but it's the fact he just lays out all of his cards on the table, he did this last game as town
I feel like this isn't quite true, didn't Wang give like 3 reads last game instead of a full reads list?

How the fuck do you ISO people

Marty McFourth

Reaction score