ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm not saying Wang is definite town btw, it's just a feel I have with the similarities between his play

He hasn't been around much since then, but his entrance did feel town to me

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Poyser did point out that Wang called Odo null and then town later, but not sure if that was scummy as such:

12. Odo- unsure yet.

Would guess right now that the argument between Magic, Poyser, and ODO seems all town to me atm.

I feel like this could be him just getting jumbled up a bit. I'd like to see more from Wang tbh

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ah thanks for that.

Hmm yeah I was wrong, that does look a lot like what he did this game. Like not 100% identical but close enough.

Junkette

Reaction score
He killed me earlier them he should have and kept deliberately calling me a he in the discord chat like a douche after.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
what is the junk and evans history
Evans hosted a game a while back where he and Junk went at each other in some QT, Idk exactly what was being said but they despise each other on a personal level is all you really need to know.

Reactions: Junkette

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm Lethals very first post after being done catching up looked weird but the ones after that seemed more natural, probably town.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm probably less suss of Retep the more he's been posting btw, I think I put him yellowish in my reads list earlier. I did find his Chevy stuff weird but unsure if it was a bit too obvious for them to be aligned together.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm getting the impression I'm town reading too many people at this juncture. I know the last two games have been pretty straight forward, but feel like I'm being played by somebody.

There is 4 scum as we know from Mitch, I could see Doddsy and Ace being two of them. It's after that where it gets a little more :worried

I actually expected to be reading Flay more than null after his posts, I guess going for Magic did look good for him but it also plays in to last game too.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Hmm Lethals very first post after being done catching up looked weird but the ones after that seemed more natural, probably town.

This was my thought process. I thought him not wanting to look bad was weird for Lethal as I wouldn't peg him as the type of player to care, after that he looked a lot better.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This was my thought process. I thought him not wanting to look bad was weird for Lethal as I wouldn't peg him as the type of player to care, after that he looked a lot better.

what? Lethal is the most image conscious player there is lol

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
what? Lethal is the most image conscious player there is lol

Oh, okay. The two games I played with him he seemed pretty confident to me. I suppose you guys know him better than I do.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Blaine (1) - Ace
Chevy (12) - CraigPelton, Tweet, The Fourth Wall, Magic, Flay, Junk, Doddsy, Alco, T-Pein, Odo, Poyser
Blaine. (1) - RetepAdam
Junk (1) - Chevy

Lynch Has Been Achieved

Siege-alesia-vercingetorix-jules-cesar.jpg

Vercingetorix Throws Down His Arms at the Feet of Julius Caesar
Vercingetorix (Anti-Roman Gaul)
Vergentorix

2399.jpg

"I come to offer you the glory of your victory..."

Vercingetorix was a Gallic King who united all the Gaulic tribes against the Roman general Julius Caesar during the Gallic Wars. His ability to lead the Gauls against the Romans proved himself into the lore of history as he proved to be a tough opponent against Caesar, but ultimately failing at the Battle of Alesia. He was eventually executed during one of Caesar's triumphs. He is generally considered a folk hero in France.

You are Vercingetorix, the Anti-Roman Gaul. As Caesar's Gallic enemy, you have the united might of Gaul. Four times per game, you may choose to protect a player at night. If that player is also protected by an active power, both protections will negate. You cannot use this power on yourself. Three times this game you may investigate a player at night and see what their true character is.

You win when Rome can no longer stop your dominance.

Fake: Justinian I (Eastern Roman Empire Aligned Romanus Est Ultimus)
Flavius Petrus Sabbatius

3341.jpg

"Justice is the firm and continuous desire to render to everyone that which is his due."

Justinian I is known to many as "The Great", one of the only Roman Emperors to hold such a title. With his incredible crew of subordinates, and his beautiful and intelligent wife Theodora, Justinian brought the Eastern Roman Empire to its greatest height since the fall of the Western Roman Empire. He is generally considered the greatest Eastern Roman Emperor of all time.

You are Justinian I, the Eastern Roman Emperor Aligned Romanus Est Ultimus. As the best emperor in Eastern Roman history, you have been gifted with Theodora, your loving wife. Four times in the game, you may choose to visit a player at night and protect them from being killed. However, if they are already protected by an active power, the protections will be negated.

You win when all threats to Rome are eliminated.

Anti-Rome suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of mighty Rome. Rome comes to rest for the winter before continuing their campaign. It is now NIGHT 1. Night lasts 18 hours or until all powers have been sent in.
Oh so he was the Faith Healer and not the BG

Well that's lucky :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm idk with every page that I read I'm souring on that TFW lynch more and more somehow