ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Retracting my town lean on junk btw she seems like she's forcing pegs into holes atm

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I don’t remember saying voting ace was bad specifically?

So what was so bad about my play between when I was around and you voted me early on?

Was my fluff that damming? Idk, I just didn't understand at all

I realise this is pointless as you're likely town, I just don't get what I did so wrong

Junkette

Reaction score
I’d totally cop Odo rn. If I was a cop.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
wait let me rephrase :andreno

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Sometimes when you feel this strongly about a towny and the points against him aren’t makong sense to u and your reading it the opposite way you gotta go against the big bad odo (who’s in that slot with me rn over not agreeing with tfw about anything at all not just target wise but reasons and everything. Peter probably has the much better approach (wait and see) but quite frankly I’m beyond that point after some of his points i disagreed with yesterday tbh.

cool story bro

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
but like,how’s he gonna go further? Tweet has already bodied him at this point?
By trying to make his stance seem stronger I mean. Like you said he kinda just got sidetracked talking to tpein but I’d kinda expect that if he was gonna bus a teammate that looks dead you’d at least try and be more convincing? It’s weird because I thought he was quite heavy on it on first read through but after you pointed out he wasn’t I read back and yeah he really wasn’t lol

Junkette

Reaction score
Retracting my town lean on junk btw she seems like she's forcing pegs into holes atm
How so? I’ve yet to agree with anyone about having Odo as town, or you either tbh.

I think ya’ll just want him to be town at this point, cause he’s been posting much less quality stuff then is usual and just feels off.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’ve already explained how I felt about your early posts TFW lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
By trying to make his stance seem stronger I mean. Like you said he kinda just got sidetracked talking to tpein but I’d kinda expect that if he was gonna bus a teammate that looks dead you’d at least try and be more convincing? It’s weird because I thought he was quite heavy on it on first read through but after you pointed out he wasn’t I read back and yeah he really wasn’t lol

I dunno cause the worst thing you can do is overegg the pudding, then you just look inauthentic. If Doddsycame in hot then the fact he he only had like 2 posts prior to mentioning Evans would really damage his credibility

like all things, it’s Goldilocks

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m trying to keep an open mind on others though, to avoid tunnelling anyone tomorrow

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So what was so bad about my play between when I was around and you voted me early on?

Was my fluff that damming? Idk, I just didn't understand at all

I realise this is pointless as you're likely town, I just don't get what I did so wrong

I felt your fluff posts around Poyser were try hard to the max, and then I felt your stance around Blaine was wish washy, if that helps

CraigPelton

Reaction score
How so? I’ve yet to agree with anyone about having Odo as town, or you either tbh.

I think ya’ll just want him to be town at this point, cause he’s been posting much less quality stuff then is usual and just feels off.
I wouldn't be shocked if he was scum since I'm much more sure Poyser and magic are town than him atm. I think he's more likely town than you right now though