ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm null on Doddsy but the multiquote entrance felt like he was trying to do more than last game and appear town. It's weird to make that a point against him, but I could see him doing that as scum.

I did not feel either way reading over his posts though. He's in that pool of null players that could easily be scum but I'm unsure.

Alco

Reaction score
It's not a firm read, better to be upfront about how I've been wrong twice. I already said I wouldn't push you before Ace, you're just in that pool of players I have no reason to trust at the moment and your entrance did nothing for me.
Just feels like your using me as a crutch throughout D1 in an attempt to replicate your town play from previous games.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Just feels like your using me as a crutch throughout D1 in an attempt to replicate your town play from previous games.

I could see why you'd think that way although I've barely been on you tbh with Chevy and Ace as the main people I was looking at, wouldn't really say I'm using you as a crutch. I just don't trust you are per usual :toomanykobes

POE usually helps with players like yourself much later on.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
TFW, what are your thoughts on junks unconditional town reading of you, and her unconditional scum reading of me which seeks to fly in the face of your own thoughts?

Junkette

Reaction score
How do his posts feel fake to anyone is beyond me. Might’ve overplayed my “panic” metaread a little too much and kinda rolling with it but that’s all i’ve seen so far.

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean this would be quite a selljob by Alco’s standards re: TFW.

I don’t like that post from Alco at all, the wording feels super weird tbh. like what has he done that’s TFW specifically and not just good townie getting pressured early day one so far??

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
TFW, what are your thoughts on junks unconditional town reading of you, and her unconditional scum reading of me which seeks to fly in the face of your own thoughts?

I think Junk is town, I don't agree with her scum read on you but :toomanykobes

In a way the fact she's going against the grain and suspecting you doesn't look bad to me, at least it's an individual thought process. I guess she could be buddying me as scum, but I am not feelin' it.

I really don't think Chevy was bussing her, but it was a weird play. My gut is saying he followed Magic because he's a bigger player, and could use the meta thing to his advantage. Who knows. I wouldn't push Junk anytime soon.

Alco

Reaction score
I mean this would be quite a selljob by Alco’s standards re: TFW.

I don’t like that post from Alco at all, the wording feels super weird tbh. like what has he done that’s TFW specifically and not just good townie getting pressured early day one so far??
:pogba

I don't even know what any of this means

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what was up with my early Day 1 play btw on the first couple of pages? It's like people expected some amazing shit from fluff imo

Odo and Poyser you have started to agree on Ace, yet my play was bad when I was pushing buttons at the beginning? Including Ace.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I dunno, I’d think if you were gonna bus then you’d probably go further with it. I’m not gonna defend him too staunchly or anything because it’s not a strong read but I’m ok with Doddsy as it stands

Junkette

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what was up with my early Day 1 play btw on the first couple of pages? It's like people expected some amazing shit from fluff imo

Odo and Poyser you have started to agree on Ace, yet my play was bad when I was pushing buttons at the beginning? Including Ace.
You’re just easy to push, like me.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
If Ace flips scum like I'm expecting then I've literally been on two scum the whole game so far, and that is bad?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

You felt off

• Haha
Reactions: Alco