ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Junkette

Reaction score
1. CraigPelton
2. Mitch
3. Blaine

5. Flay
6. Alco
7. Doddsy

8. Ace
9. Lethal
10. Tweet
11. Showtime

12. Odo
13. Retepadam
14. Wang Chung
15. T-Pein
16. The Fourth Wall
17. Miss Bliss

I think this is probably about where I’m at now
I think you’re awfully quick to give CP a town read when last Barry game he bussed the shit out of blaine tbh.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The specificity of the advice.

I’m sorry, you’re going to need to spell it out, and also how it led you to openly question my alignment based on it

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I’m sorry, you’re going to need to spell it out, and also how it led you to openly question my alignment based on it

It read as a bizarre post to me. So, the questioning of your alignment was more along the lines of "Odo wouldn't seriously post this as scum and think it gave him cover, right?" But then I also struggled to suss out why you'd make that post as town either.

It was just very blatant, unsubtle, and something that didn't need to be said that way unless you were trying to steer protection — but again, in a way that was just extremely unsubtle and blatant. If it was meant as a town reminder, it's just weird to me that you'd spell it out so completely like we're playing Kindergarten Mafia or you're giving helpful hints and tips during a video game loading screen.

I dunno. That's all probably just word salad to y'all, but it just seemed uncharacteristic of you and a little inauthentic in general.

Reactions: Junkette

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I mean, I hope you're town and it was just something that struck me as a weird post.

Like, if you're scum and you did that shit on purpose, :tripsdead:.

Junkette

Reaction score
I feel the same way about Odo there Peter, you just put it in much better words then I ever could lmao

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Junkette

Reaction score
So yeah town lean on Peter for that post.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
In all seriousness I don’t have a fucking clue what shite Peter is chatting

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
In all seriousness I don’t have a fucking clue what shite Peter is chatting

no neither do I. Oh well, another notch on the suspect bedpost I guess