ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
We're veering into setup spec territory here, but just to answer your question:

-To round out the role if scum each have multiple powers
-To help them identify/target high-profile town players
-To help them sniff out the SK

Given that it's a character cop and not a role cop, would it really help scum in terms of recruiting in any way not essentially already covered by the above?

I didn't think much of there being a census. Has that more recently become an omen?
Er the point of the character cop is they can probably only recruit a certain character

census tends to (not always) be in the game when the split is unusual or has the potential to change or at least that’s how it should be used lol. I don’t mind it being in the game as a red herring but it’s a good way to hint that something is up

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I don’t think alco tends to get away with a lot, he’s Lynched fairly often. I think he’d try and pretend he’s at least got some kind of independent thought of his own. It’s not really a strong read or anything it’s just what my gut tells me.

Fair.

Like I said, I'm way more confident on Ace, I swear he literally looks like a carbon copy of your hosted game lmao

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Er the point of the character cop is they can probably only recruit a certain character

census tends to (not always) be in the game when the split is unusual or has the potential to change or at least that’s how it should be used lol. I don’t mind it being in the game as a red herring but it’s a good way to hint that something is up

HcbQIlL.gif

Well, that's a pain in the ass.

Maybe I'll WOAT it up for 90% of the game and then get recruited to the scum team for the win like in Night in the Woods Mafia. :rollins

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
1. CraigPelton
2. Mitch
3. Blaine

5. Flay
6. Alco
7. Doddsy

8. Ace
9. Lethal
10. Tweet
11. Showtime

12. Odo
13. Retepadam
14. Wang Chung
15. T-Pein
16. The Fourth Wall
17. Miss Bliss

I think this is probably about where I’m at now

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
To whoever the protective role is, just remember that if the serial killer has a clue, they’re gonna kill the towniest looking player they think they can get away with

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I can’t for the life of me think of what evans was trying to achieve with the junk stuff lol

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
To whoever the protective role is, just remember that if the serial killer has a clue, they’re gonna kill the towniest looking player they think they can get away with

:cena5:

I'm playing Chessmaster 3000 in my brain right now trying to figure out what your alignment could possibly be that would motivate you to hit send on this post.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
To whoever the vigilante role is, just remember that if you hit scum, they lose a player, but if you hit town, we lose a player.

• Wow
Reactions: Tweet

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

I'm playing Chessmaster 3000 in my brain right now trying to figure out what your alignment could possibly be that would motivate you to hit send on this post.

I don’t understand your confusion

I’m saying If the serial killer has a clue, they’re not going to be killing any of the scum suspects

Showtime

Reaction score

protective role actions arent what they used to be in terms of almost ever protecting the people they should

you got people protecting people that never nor ever will get shot and it never makes any sense

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
peopledie.jpg

There are a lot of ways to phrase what he was theoretically trying to get across. He picked an odd one.