ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
If I'm not alone on the Doddsy read, that's probably actionable then.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Is your ace read solely based on him not being around or something else?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what was up with my early Day 1 play btw on the first couple of pages? It's like people expected some amazing shit from fluff imo

Odo and Poyser you have started to agree on Ace, yet my play was bad when I was pushing buttons at the beginning? Including Ace.

I never thought ace was town?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
You felt off

I guess I just don't know what people expect from fluff lol

I really hope I flip tbh, so you can guys literally move on. I really this could be another easy enough game assuming my town reads aren't whack

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what was up with my early Day 1 play btw on the first couple of pages? It's like people expected some amazing shit from fluff imo

Odo and Poyser you have started to agree on Ace, yet my play was bad when I was pushing buttons at the beginning? Including Ace.
tbh I thought you were fine until the Evans stuff

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Is your ace read solely based on him not being around or something else?

Kind of. His early slide in Blaine vote felt awkward and too easy and now he's dipped for the whole phase. Feels like his scum game.

I never thought ace was town?

So why was me pushing him early on bad or trying to feel out Blaine? Why was that not a good early play when no one else was doing anything. I would say I helped get the thread moving and I had jack shit to work with tbh

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Just feels like your using me as a crutch throughout D1 in an attempt to replicate your town play from previous games.
I like this from Alco though :WOW

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I dunno, I’d think if you were gonna bus then you’d probably go further with it. I’m not gonna defend him too staunchly or anything because it’s not a strong read but I’m ok with Doddsy as it stands

but like,how’s he gonna go further? Tweet has already bodied him at this point?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Kind of. His early slide in Blaine vote felt awkward and too easy and now he's dipped for the whole phase. Feels like his scum game.

So why was me pushing him early on bad or trying to feel out Blaine? Why was that not a good early play when no one else was doing anything. I would say I helped get the thread moving and I had jack shit to work with tbh
isn't an ace vote also really easy though

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I guess he did vote me later on but at first he just stayed on Junk for some reason lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

I don’t remember saying voting ace was bad specifically?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
isn't an ace vote also really easy though

Not if he's a scummy sod
14701.jpg

I wasn't pushing Ace because he was easy

Junkette

Reaction score
Sometimes when you feel this strongly about a towny and the points against him aren’t makong sense to u and your reading it the opposite way you gotta go against the big bad odo (who’s in that slot with me rn over not agreeing with tfw about anything at all not just target wise but reasons and everything. Peter probably has the much better approach (wait and see) but quite frankly I’m beyond that point after some of his points i disagreed with yesterday tbh.