ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I’m back y’all. Was gonna vote EV for a claim but he beat me to the punch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I actually think Ace looks decently bad btw, I think he chose Blaine because he cracks easily 100%. I like Blaine having a bit more of a backbone in this game and the way he pushed back on Tweet and Ace was good.

Tweet made follow-up posts that looked better and Ace dipped. We all know Ace likes to dip as scum.

Yeah it's fluff stage, but I say keep it in mind. Think he tried to look productive asking Odo a question too.

vote Blaine

because you're probably scum

:Cocky

Im playing video games I'm not dipping

@Odo What are your thoughts regarding Blaine's intro?

Showtime

Reaction score
What :pogba

you were accusing him of not posting despite him posting a fair amount lol, you were even replying to stuff that came after

if im on page 12 and seeing likes of cp, but haven't seen his posts yet in the more recent pages it would cause me to say what i said.

ive played a decade now, i quite literally read back and comment on things i see on the present page. i didn't see cp's stuff, but was seeing likes so i was just saying i hope he's posting too. And he was! case solved.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Eh yeah that is pretty weak from ace tbf

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Interesting that our scum suspects have claimed 2 of what I’d consider the 3 biggest hitters historically (Julius being the other ofc)

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Will keep it in mind after you flip :Cocky

Showtime

Reaction score
I’m back y’all. Was gonna vote EV for a claim but he beat me to the punch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good to see ya mitch, do you have any other reads thus far?

what do you think of tweet and mr. evans

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
if im on page 12 and seeing likes of cp, but haven't seen his posts yet in the more recent pages it would cause me to say what i said.

ive played a decade now, i quite literally read back and comment on things i see on the present page. i didn't see cp's stuff, but was seeing likes so i was just saying i hope he's posting too. And he was! case solved.
Hence me asking if you talk pure shite as scum :draper2

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Magic why are you being everyone’s BFF as opposed to, you know, playing like you?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote magic

gonna get going now but I just feel like he’s getting caught up in talking about stupid shit almost entirely so far and I don’t think he’s really made much of the effort to drive the game forward like I’d usually expect of him when he’s actually present and around. Like he agreed with me on TFW, but kept his vote on junk which was probably a fluff vote instead of helping me get the TFW direction off the ground. I’m not sure if his vote is still on junk or not but I feel like he’s spent most of his time talking about himself rather than other people

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Retep didn't comment on any game related stuff when he came in here, just putting that out there. Haven't played with him a lot tho

Maybe he's still around, hi Retep. Any thoughts on anyone?

You know, I'm curious what happened to make this a posted rule.

I thought you said "fellow tonies" at first, and that seemed kind of racist in a game where we're all Italians. idk.

It wasn't

his

fault.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Retep didn't comment on any game related stuff when he came in here, just putting that out there. Haven't played with him a lot tho

Maybe he's still around, hi Retep. Any thoughts on anyone?

I'm only on Page 9.

Showtime

Reaction score
I wasn't saying it was indictive for you necessarily, just that it was odd you chose to focus in on that rather than other things going on. You weren't really moving the game along as such.

Your vote didn't really move us out of fluff phase either, it just kept it going if anything. Sure there is a bit of meta stuff attached, but the wagon was unlikely to take off. If you see where I'm going with my thought process.

this is fair

I think you need to FOCUS yourself and answer the person you actually quoted

i am FOCUSED. if i think you are town then it's beneficial to make you two not fight over petty shit? right? right. because if you two are both town we have a greater chance of winning through collaboration rather than in-fighting, right? also right. And if you two are town this situation and ensuring a peaceful result is more important to our winning odds than any day 1 lynch. make sense?

i get you get frustrated at dumb accusations or whatever. some of the shit is impossible to work with because it might make 0 sense. happens to me too. take it as the fact of reality that youve just burned people as scum and it makes getting town read as town, even while doing town shit, harder and less attainable. there's inherent mistrust. poyser is prodding. character spec can be a scum thing so he prodded. i also get you don't like he went out of his way to call you shit, but he obviously doesnt think of you as a shit player so no need to take it personally because poyser just flings out whatever as he thinks it doesn't matter as, in his head, it should be obvious he still rates you incredibly high. just like rugrat never understands the consequence to his actions, poyser doesn't understand why people take his mud flinging personally.

im telling you to focus because i want to win. im sure you want to win. filtering shit you find non-sense will bring us closer to that result.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lmao I didn’t call him shit I called the character spec shit in fact I said I think of him as better than that!