ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean, any lynch that isn’t TFW is bad today imo

Assuming he’s scum, it’s gonna take 2 days to get rid of him so

Showtime

Reaction score
Lmao I didn’t call him shit I called the character spec shit in fact I said I think of him as better than that!

you didn't, but if you call the spec shit odo often takes it as you calling his play shit hence why he gets offended and questions why youre attacking him blah blah blah.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd say TFW is a case for the vig tbhtbh

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm Augustus, Roman Empire Aligned.

He's also called Gaius Octavius but that was his early name.

My role is that I can declare day to end in the thread and stop any lynch from going through. I could end day right now if I wanted to.

Seems like a role that would be best used guided by others because I don't know when I'd ever use this.

I'll be heading to bed shortly and I'm on 5 votes so may as well get it out of the way

Justinian 1, "The Great" Flavius Petrus Sabbatius
x-shot BG

With Theodora my wife, I built the Eastern Roman Empire to it's peak, being strong enough to protect the East and maybe even revive the West. Considered the GOAT in the East.

can someone tell me what the difference is between these two claims?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I'm comfortable lynching Evans, that claim was very slow and as far as I can tell he hasn't really spent the time during which he didn't claim defending himself, so my bet is he was looking for flavour in the meantime.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'd say TFW is a case for the vig tbhtbh

It’s too risky this early, you have to assume worst case that scum can misdirect the shot somewhow

Showtime

Reaction score
actual im bored of this and it is kinda cheap so whatever

vote evans