ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Hey Magic null on Tweet feeling good on Evans after he claimed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Eh, I'm feelin' Chevy more than Magic as it stands, I know he claimed BG but idk, it doesn't clear him. I've already brought up what I didn't like about Magic's entrance. I think if either flips scum the other would look better certainly.

I need to head off for the night, if you guys want to lynch me it's fine. I'm not using my role to save my own ass. At least you'd get some info from my flip. It's probably the safest one I would say, unless you're confident you can lynch scum instead.

Peace. Hopefully I've put enough thoughts out there in the event I flip.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Eh, I'm feelin' Chevy more than Magic as it stands, I know he claimed BG but idk, it doesn't clear him. I've already brought up what I didn't like about Magic's entrance. I think if either flips scum the other would look better certainly.

I need to head off for the night, if you guys want to lynch me it's fine. I'm not using my role to save my own ass. At least you'd get some info from my flip. It's probably the safest one I would say, unless you're confident you can lynch scum instead.

We have 36 hours bro no need to lock anything in yet. Join me, the water’s warm

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
TFW I get the feeling you’re basically copy/pasting my play from last game when I knew I was done for with the “putting my thoughts out there for after I flip” :bosque

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Lol magic, you’re completely missing what I’m saying. You quoted Poyser, but addressed me as if I said what Poyser had said, which was ironic given you’re asking me to focus.

And I am focused thx

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Are these two things related at all?

Magic asked how I feel about you two sorry should’ve quoted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

You wanna lynch the claimed BG huh?

Showtime

Reaction score
vote magic

gonna get going now but I just feel like he’s getting caught up in talking about stupid shit almost entirely so far and I don’t think he’s really made much of the effort to drive the game forward like I’d usually expect of him when he’s actually present and around. Like he agreed with me on TFW, but kept his vote on junk which was probably a fluff vote instead of helping me get the TFW direction off the ground. I’m not sure if his vote is still on junk or not but I feel like he’s spent most of his time talking about himself rather than other people

so in the game you mislynched me on day 1 i essentially did these exact same things you're again trying to make out for reasons that im scum. i didn't move my vote because the wagon was building, there was no point. it is still on junk as i see no reason to move it yet as again there's no point.

i haven't needed to move the game forward. i was around, commented on shit, did work, came back and just finished catching up on reading the thread. your suggestion i dont push the game forward as scum is demonstratively false. if you can find evidence i don't do it as scum then go for it. i can link you my scum games which you will find me moving the thread forward because it gives me control, which is nice as scum.

talking about us having 36 hours and the water is warm isn't any reason for me to claim because i find getting a bunch of claims on day 1 for no absolutely no reason a pointless exercise. are you fine with not lynching tfw or evans today? if so then go for it, but if youre out here seeking claims then you're quite honestly playing like shit.

Showtime

Reaction score
Magic why are you being everyone’s BFF as opposed to, you know, playing like you?
this is fair

i am FOCUSED. if i think you are town then it's beneficial to make you two not fight over petty shit? right? right. because if you two are both town we have a greater chance of winning through collaboration rather than in-fighting, right? also right. And if you two are town this situation and ensuring a peaceful result is more important to our winning odds than any day 1 lynch. make sense?

i get you get frustrated at dumb accusations or whatever. some of the shit is impossible to work with because it might make 0 sense. happens to me too. take it as the fact of reality that youve just burned people as scum and it makes getting town read as town, even while doing town shit, harder and less attainable. there's inherent mistrust. poyser is prodding. character spec can be a scum thing so he prodded. i also get you don't like he went out of his way to call you shit, but he obviously doesnt think of you as a shit player so no need to take it personally because poyser just flings out whatever as he thinks it doesn't matter as, in his head, it should be obvious he still rates you incredibly high. just like rugrat never understands the consequence to his actions, poyser doesn't understand why people take his mud flinging personally.

im telling you to focus because i want to win. im sure you want to win. filtering shit you find non-sense will bring us closer to that result.

^

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Not really an answer, you’ve wanted to win for 8 years now, this is legit the first time I can recall any of this collaborative claptrap from you

Showtime

Reaction score
Lol magic, you’re completely missing what I’m saying. You quoted Poyser, but addressed me as if I said what Poyser had said, which was ironic given you’re asking me to focus.

And I am focused thx

the point was to both of you. the point is obvious. if you two are both town than a pissing contest this early gets us nowhere.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
TFW putting all his eggs into the "you'll see after I flip" basket seems too much an appeal to WIFOM to me, especially if he repeats it 20 times

€: doubly especially after the wagon has moved away from him after he claimed

Showtime

Reaction score
not really too sure i wanna lynch tfw. Some of what he's seeing has logic to it that i can see from a town perspective. i do want more people to come weigh in too.

Not really an answer, you’ve wanted to win for 8 years now, this is legit the first time I can recall any of this collaborative claptrap from you

this isn't true. ive done it as both town and scum, moreso as town because you want the thread to be functioning properly. i hate long, never-ending fights and have tried ending it between other people(aka you vs. someone, smark vs. someone, etc).

i mean no means intend to follow reads that i don't agree with if that's what youre getting out of that word.