ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
the bold is one of your lines of thought i do like.

the first part im not really sure because you ask how i can get something from a fluffy entrance, but yet also want to use the question about tweet's avatar against me when i think the only reason youre doing that is because tweet did it. it's fluff too, no? so if you dont think a fluffy entrance is indicative of anything, why are you saying it's indictive for me?

I wasn't saying it was indictive for you necessarily, just that it was odd you chose to focus in on that rather than other things going on. You weren't really moving the game along as such.

Your vote didn't really move us out of fluff phase either, it just kept it going if anything. Sure there is a bit of meta stuff attached, but the wagon was unlikely to take off. If you see where I'm going with my thought process.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It’s just the way you insist on framing it lmao, it’s bizarre. Ive not been trying and failing to nail you at all, I put pressure on things I find suspicious to help me get a better read on it, you’re just fucking weird around being suspected at all

But I don’t see how your read has any scope to develop given that in even the most theoretically favourable outcome to me (TFW flipscscum) you will just think it’s a bus, and will largely dismiss anything I do or say because I’m a strong player capable of misleading you

It’s frustrating as fuck to play against

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
yall gonna argue over dumb shit no one wants to see. keep it on play, if you think poyser is town for it(which it would seem since you said he's trying to nail you like he's done for months) then pay it no mind.

FOCUS.

I think you need to FOCUS yourself and answer the person you actually quoted

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:draper2 I generally try and keep it on play hes the one that always has to try and make it about weird shit

wonder if he’s gonna try to assassinate my character again!

Showtime

Reaction score
Odo isnt averse to bussing at all, plus the way it came about is I voted TFW, you agreed and then we both independently asked him for his thoughts on TFW whilst he was still going on about my character and then he took up the TFW mantle I think that’s why it rubbed off on me that way.

I’m not seriously pushing it but it’s a conspiracy theory I have atm

also that seems pretty odd to say considering I actually really rarely bus anybody lol

odo isn't adverse to bussing dead weight, not just his teammate for no reason super early on. there is a difference.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
:reigns3

Stop being so precious, you’re happy dishing it out

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But I don’t see how your read has any scope to develop given that in even the most theoretically favourable outcome to me (TFW flipscscum) you will just think it’s a bus, and will largely dismiss anything I do or say because I’m a strong player capable of misleading you

It’s frustrating as fuck to play against
But that’s not gonna be the only thing I read you on this game lol, I wasn’t even actively suspecting you but I don’t think I’d clear you in the event of a TFW scum flip

Reactions: Odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Cool, good night

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Poyser and Odo fighting over stuff that involves flips that haven't happened yet seems pretty needless.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'll be heading to bed shortly and I'm on 5 votes so may as well get it out of the way

Justinian 1, "The Great" Flavius Petrus Sabbatius
x-shot BG

With Theodora my wife, I built the Eastern Roman Empire to it's peak, being strong enough to protect the East and maybe even revive the West. Considered the GOAT in the East.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:reigns3

Stop being so precious, you’re happy dishing it out
I’m not the one complaining about it m8, but youre the one that escalates it to not being about the game every time. It’s others that are complaining about reading it, not me

I couldn’t really give a fuck about your opinion of me as a player or person lolol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Except ... I’m talking 100% about the game and haven’t deviated from that

And yeah cool, good to know, works both ways LOLOLOL

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
do you know how to read cp early? no? well neither do i so i want to learn so it ain't shit.
What :pogba

you were accusing him of not posting despite him posting a fair amount lol, you were even replying to stuff that came after

Showtime

Reaction score
Do you think it’s a bit unnatural that evans kept acting like he was “confident” about junk despite the fact she never posted at all lol. Just bizarre if anything

maybe? idk what evans does nor could i explain his thinking. junk did dip as inactive scum and evans did replace her so...