ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
also what does this mean

That I'll be gone early from the game even though I could have been around much later as town and helped potentially

With that being said, I'm fine with eating a misylnch and not using my role

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What the fuck are you talking about, I tried to ignore him????

???????
Like literally I voted him and said he seemed forced, magic agreed and you literally never even mentioned him because you were too busy talking about my character, until we both specifically asked for your thoughts on him. That’s like textbook definition of ignoring him???

Showtime

Reaction score
That I'll be gone early from the game even though I could have been around much later as town and helped potentially

With that being said, I'm fine with eating a misylnch and not using my role

lots of people could be helpful later on tho and i dont really like when players hedge their VALUE to save them from current suspicion otherwise you might as well not push certain players because VALUE.

aka i find it scummy because scum like to hedge their value, whether role or otherwise, as to why they should be kept around. altho it isn't exclusive as a scum thing to do, still isn't great.

Showtime

Reaction score
Did Flay bus last game? :mj

On a serious note, not that early, no. I guess it's possible but felt town to me.

most of tpein's team did end up bussing him, yes.

i also literally said i wanted flay gone regardless of what tpein flipped, which was also the correct call. the push looked artificial in confidence.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
most of tpein's team did end up bussing him, yes.

i also literally said i wanted flay gone regardless of what tpein flipped, which was also the correct call. the push looked artificial in confidence.
Do you think it’s a bit unnatural that evans kept acting like he was “confident” about junk despite the fact she never posted at all lol. Just bizarre if anything

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like literally I voted him and said he seemed forced, magic agreed and you literally never even mentioned him because you were too busy talking about my character, until we both specifically asked for your thoughts on him. That’s like textbook definition of ignoring him???

No ignoring him would be if you or anyone else asked me about him and I said nothing.

Your character piqued my interest, I’m sorry you think it was shite. I’m sure you’ll only be posting things that I think are excellent!

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
More like you tried to ignore him when I voted to push your shite character spec and then took up the mantle after it was clear he was in a bit of bother, and now you’re pretty dead set on lynching him lol

not even saying it’s solid, but I’d like to put it out there that it’s deffo not out of the realm of a bus

Eh, not sure I like this post. Odo isn't doing a great job if he was to be bussing me tbh, I doubt he'd look great off it. I also don't see why you are narrowing in this bussing so hard before I even flipped, and it'll be town but you :mjthat

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean character spec is pretty objectively shite lol and I consider you much better than that so yeah

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Eh, not sure I like this post. Odo isn't doing a great job if he was to be bussing me tbh, I doubt he'd look great off it. I also don't see why you are narrowing in this bussing so hard before I even flipped, and it'll be town but you :mjthat

Why wouldn’t I look great off it?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What do I gain out of painting it as a bus if you’re gonna flip town bud?

Showtime

Reaction score
poyser and odo can yall not bitch and fight.

odo people are going to suspect you, dont whine about it. if you think they're scummy for it then say so. if you think it's stupid town pushing then so, but aint no one want to see you whining. altho the whining is still probably indictive that he's town.

poyser odo hyper focuses on one thing even as town and doesn't like to bother with other shit, which is just what it is. even with the evans wagon on going he just focuses exclusively on tfw while that's going on and then states his vote is with the wagon in spirit. it's not really scummy and it wasn't really a long time either. odo also likes to focus on weird shit like characters, idk why you think that's what he'd be bothering with as scum.

all in all, don't state a bitch fight over this. it aint worth it.

• Love
Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I mean character spec is pretty objectively shite lol and I consider you much better than that so yeah

If I was voting you based on it then sure, all I said was that it surprised me