ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
People are calling my entrance forced but I think Chevy and Magic have been far more forced looking. I barely had any posts and it was super early on and people are trying super hard to read in to them for some reason.

tfw why is it you took the two other people being accused and decided those are the two you also feel like had forced entrances?

if you're town and you have all these people pushing you, why is it the only people you ended up suspecting are the only other two people that got heat? (and yes i also suspected but i wasn't voting you). do you think your wagon is clean?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i haven't seen odo play in awhile, but i dont think he busses that hard on a teammate that he would probably see as active and thus not a general liability.

i mean that seems like something youd do more than him lol.
Odo isnt averse to bussing at all, plus the way it came about is I voted TFW, you agreed and then we both independently asked him for his thoughts on TFW whilst he was still going on about my character and then he took up the TFW mantle I think that’s why it rubbed off on me that way.

I’m not seriously pushing it but it’s a conspiracy theory I have atm

also that seems pretty odd to say considering I actually really rarely bus anybody lol

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
tfw why is it you took the two other people being accused and decided those are the two you also feel like had forced entrances?

if you're town and you have all these people pushing you, why is it the only people you ended up suspecting are the only other two people that got heat? (and yes i also suspected but i wasn't voting you). do you think your wagon is clean?

Potentially. I think Chevy sussing me and not wanting to push me at all looked way worse than what the likes of Odo, Poyser etc did. I thought their reasoning was flawed as it was so early in, but eh. At least they voted me and weren't caring about looking bad off it when I flip town.

He acknowledged he didn't like my posts but still decided to vote with you on an inactive.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i defend stuff pre-emptively because it makes sense to shut stupid shit down before it's going and people ascribe that as meta to you.

"you ask pointless questions as scum" is not true for my scum game. i want it to have no validity. if someone accuses you of stupid shit do you let it slide?

the fact youre talking about my defense here when i chose to engage in the first place is also pretty stupid because my intentions with it are rather clear. it's not like im sitting here trembling about tweet pushing me on about asking him about his picture so why exactly do you not like it? engaging people on why they scum read you is a good way to read people.
Engaging people is how to read people
You asking about my defence is stupid

:pogba

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Why did it take you so long to move your vote evans?

you acknowledged ages ago that the game hadn’t been going as long as you thought it had (meaning you don’t really have any kind of point wrt junk) and yet you kept your vote there despite being obviously suspicious of TFW. You’ve only now switched your vote, once your own wagon properly took off

Didn't see a reason to move it yet. Until I'd caught up I wasn't seeing any reason to lynch anyone.

TFW's desperate-feeling shade thrown at me and then the Junk comment then where he's apparently only just acknowledged my vote on Junk being over a meta tell but he's been shading me for said vote was awful and gave me a reason.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Odo isnt averse to bussing at all, plus the way it came about is I voted TFW, you agreed and then we both independently asked him for his thoughts on TFW whilst he was still going on about my character and then he took up the TFW mantle I think that’s why it rubbed off on me that way.

I’m not seriously pushing it but it’s a conspiracy theory I have atm

also that seems pretty odd to say considering I actually really rarely bus anybody lol

You're getting far too caught-up in this bussing stuff and you'll realise you wasted time later when I flip

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Didn't see a reason to move it yet. Until I'd caught up I wasn't seeing any reason to lynch anyone.

TFW's desperate-feeling shade thrown at me and then the Junk comment then where he's apparently only just acknowledged my vote on Junk being over a meta tell but he's been shading me for said vote was awful and gave me a reason.

Desperation from me would hold some weight if my points were incorrect about you

You can't even call it OMGUS either as you didn't even vote me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Happy with making evans claim

Showtime

Reaction score
ya tweet and odo both look town.

i hope there's a cp post somewhere in there as he's liking posts so MIGHT AS WELL POST CP.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'm happy Poyser is happy :)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:pogba

magic would you say you chat pure shite as scum?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
ya tweet and odo both look town.

i hope there's a cp post somewhere in there as he's liking posts so MIGHT AS WELL POST CP.
I have 10 more posts than you buddy

CraigPelton

Reaction score
TFW seems way too sure about someone I don't think he's ever played with lol