ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
They are both voting her on some meta stuff, Magic was much earlier on and in Random Vote Stage and Chevy followed on this even though he had other susses and could have been pushing way more meaningful stuff.
those both seem like solid reasons for any early vote on junk to me

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Why do people like Odo btw?

I’m pretty unsure on him atm I must say, wasnt massively a fan of him making such a big deal about my character if I’m honest

I thought his questioning of me seemed town, and I don't think he'd purposefully stay away from the Chevy wagon if he's scum like I'm thinking, so that's about where I'm at

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like TFW just agreeing with CP there word for word looks terrible to me :bosque

Reactions: CraigPelton

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
unvote
vote TFW

Showtime

Reaction score
Why do people like Odo btw?

I’m pretty unsure on him atm I must say, wasnt massively a fan of him making such a big deal about my character if I’m honest

i did like odo taking a strong stance early on in "we're either lynching tweet or tfw" on like page 7 lol. it reminds me more of his town game

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
"you ask a lot of useless questions as scum"-tweet
"you seem to be asking a lot of questions that aren't going anywhere"-people that thought i was scum on perc or asking useless questions. i find my game related questions useful for what i'm doing with them. even as scum i know questions to ask because they're just formatted questions to get clear thoughts and progressions out of people. i asked you and cp both what a collaborator is not because im going anywhere with it but to verify the meta youre describing for tfw was accurate and not misleading in any way.

i dont like people accusing me of stupid shit, in general. trying to come at me for asking about a picture and saying "it's a pointless question" is stupid. of course it's a pointless question, but it's just an unrelated question.
Yeah but that stuff isn’t related to asking about tweets picture in any way lol. I don’t really care at all that you asked about tweets picture, it’s your defence of it and the fact that you even felt the need to defend it in the first place which I don’t really like

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
You've been reading me scum and trying to deflect your wagon on to me over me following Magic on a Junk vote but you've only just realised I'm using a meta for the basis of my read?

You seemed way more suss of me than Junk and there were more votes on me, yet you settled on an inactive Junk wagon that is currently going nowhere

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You've been reading me scum and trying to deflect your wagon on to me over me following Magic on a Junk vote but you've only just realised I'm using a meta for the basis of my read?

Like the deflection from his push on me was bad enough, this is just outright scummy to me lmao when any discussion about the Junk vote has been about her meta lmao

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The fact I'm not caring about being lynched at all should ring alarm bells for everyone here, I don't know why people think I'm scum lol

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You seemed way more suss of me than Junk and there were more votes on me, yet you settled on an inactive Junk wagon that is currently going nowhere

How is "his posts are odd, his banter is a bit more cheeky rather than game solving elements" more suspicious than "I think she's hiding from the thread because she's scum"

:reigns3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i did like odo taking a strong stance early on in "we're either lynching tweet or tfw" on like page 7 lol. it reminds me more of his town game
I kinda got a massive bus alarm bell on me with the way he took over the TFW wagon from me I’m not gonna lie :bosque

obviously it’s far too early to be saying stuff like that, but was a random flash I got from the way he played it

Showtime

Reaction score
Yeah but that stuff isn’t related to asking about tweets picture in any way lol. I don’t really care at all that you asked about tweets picture, it’s your defence of it and the fact that you even felt the need to defend it in the first place which I don’t really like

i defend stuff pre-emptively because it makes sense to shut stupid shit down before it's going and people ascribe that as meta to you.

"you ask pointless questions as scum" is not true for my scum game. i want it to have no validity. if someone accuses you of stupid shit do you let it slide?

the fact youre talking about my defense here when i chose to engage in the first place is also pretty stupid because my intentions with it are rather clear. it's not like im sitting here trembling about tweet pushing me on about asking him about his picture so why exactly do you not like it? engaging people on why they scum read you is a good way to read people.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
How is "his posts are odd, his banter is a bit more cheeky rather than game solving elements" more suspicious than "I think she's hiding from the thread because she's scum"

:reigns3

You have content to work with? I'd actually posted, the wagon was moving?

This is literally why people were clowning TP lol, I don't get this.

You also have no proof that Junk is hiding, so it feels pretty baseless to me. Meta or not.

Showtime

Reaction score
I kinda got a massive bus alarm bell on me with the way he took over the TFW wagon from me I’m not gonna lie :bosque

obviously it’s far too early to be saying stuff like that, but was a random flash I got from the way he played it

i haven't seen odo play in awhile, but i dont think he busses that hard on a teammate that he would probably see as active and thus not a general liability.

i mean that seems like something youd do more than him lol.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why did it take you so long to move your vote evans?

you acknowledged ages ago that the game hadn’t been going as long as you thought it had (meaning you don’t really have any kind of point wrt junk) and yet you kept your vote there despite being obviously suspicious of TFW. You’ve only now switched your vote, once your own wagon properly took off

Reactions: Tweet