ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote chevy
Happy with this for now too tho

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
If you're actually town please don't do this. All that's gonna happen is people will lynch you the following day and you will have wasted a full day/night cycle.

From what I'm gathering you guys think it'd be better for me to just let the wagon go through and I flip town than use my role at all? I would have thought saving town from losing someone is the right move, but I guess we can afford it early on.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Why do you say this
I was gonna say something different but I thought maybe Odo had more stuff to ask him about that I shouldn't interfere with so it came out a little awkward.

What I really meant was, the claim doesn't exactly deter me from lynching (Evans is still my preferred direction), but if we did decide to lynch him down the line, the way he uses the role (or doesn't) pretty much directly corresponds to his alignment.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
We should lynch TFW today imo

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Because I feel better about the no posting thing than I do reading TFW

This is literally what TP did and we all clowned on him for it. He flipped scum. Hard focusing on inactives for no reason and no substance behind it.

Chevy focusing on an inactive (as it stands) than someone like me that is most likely to post. Ask yourself why he'd do that as town? I'm struggling to understand it.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
We should lynch TFW today imo

I'm fine with it, I'm really lethargic tbh

Let me put all my thoughts and shit out so you can go back to them later when I flip town, I won't use my role because it seems shitty when it's myself.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Let's wagon Evans for now pls

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Plus TFW voted for me to go the champs :proud

This pings me weird as well, bringing in an out of game interaction to ignore answering about his motivations

Why would more confidence in a read be illogical? Especially when it’s been an actual thing recently.

Yeah I’ve thought it was longer than it actually was but the longer without her posting, the more point it has. I’m quite comfortable sitting here now over TFW

No way he has confidence in this. I don't buy it for a second.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Sure, you can have my vote in spirit

Tag me if you need me I guess

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Quite like CP's entrance. Usually he just makes that opening post and dips for a bit and comes back. If Chevy is scum, I'm quite happy with CP being town. He didn't mess around with the vote.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
You got three reads, two and a half of which are hedged "could be this, could be that" reads and you end with a vote based on the PerC game, it's a hideous post lmao

Quite like Tweet for town. This post plus his interactions with Magic looked good to me.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Quite like CP's entrance. Usually he just makes that opening post and dips for a bit and comes back. If Chevy is scum, I'm quite happy with CP being town. He didn't mess around with the vote.
I only ever dip because I am busy lol. Today is a chill Friday. This stuff isn't alignment indicative like some people think

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Unless we're in the endgame of course in which case I will hide as scum if it helps me lolol

Reactions: RetepAdam.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I've got an important work deadline tomorrow evening so I'll place my vote wherever it's needed.

TFW's activity and questioning everything and everyone was a driver for town's success imo

If he plays very differently here, I'd say that's a cause for concern. Since he was also the same as last game in the game prior to that.

Don't really like Alco's entrance, but I swear I've said this shit the last two games so who knows lmao

His playstyle is really easy to lean in to, makes some little observations and says he's happy to vote anywhere.