ROMANVM HISTORIVM: A Roman History Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don’t think Poyser is scum for it, I just think he’s doing his usual routine of shading me day 1 so that one day he might actually be right

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
lots of people could be helpful later on tho and i dont really like when players hedge their VALUE to save them from current suspicion otherwise you might as well not push certain players because VALUE.

aka i find it scummy because scum like to hedge their value, whether role or otherwise, as to why they should be kept around. altho it isn't exclusive as a scum thing to do, still isn't great.

Like I said, I'm already feeling lethargic this game and I'm happy being taken out early. It's why I'm trying to lay so much out early on. So you can look back at what I was thinking at least.

My role is not that great if I'm being honest, and it's a waste of everyone's time if I use it on myself so I won't. Seeing my flip would be better.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m not really bitching I put forth my opinion on his play around TFW and he’s obviously gonna argue against it :draper2 lol. Seems like you’re overblowing it a bit

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
so is Chevy just not going to claim then

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t think Poyser is scum for it, I just think he’s doing his usual routine of shading me day 1 so that one day he might actually be right
:reigns3 Shocking that I wouldn’t instantly trust somebody thats strong as both alignments isn’t it lmao. What a dumb as fuck think to say

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like I said, I'm already feeling lethargic this game and I'm happy being taken out early. It's why I'm trying to lay so much out early on. So you can look back at what I was thinking at least.

My role is not that great if I'm being honest, and it's a waste of everyone's time if I use it on myself so I won't. Seeing my flip would be better.

But then why are you so keen to be around in endgame if you’re not feeling up to it?

You’re literally arguing both sides of the coin here

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Do you think it’s a bit unnatural that evans kept acting like he was “confident” about junk despite the fact she never posted at all lol. Just bizarre if anything

It literally reminded me exactly of what TP did with 'confirmed scum' Wang last game. Sure, there may be some meta there, but to push it over a wagon like me that has way more traction?

It just looked bad imo. It almost felt like he knew I was town and didn't want a proper part in it

Showtime

Reaction score
Thoughts on Magic's entrance, CP?

It read weird to me looking over. Especially when he was talking about Tweet's avatar and a PerC game, seemed like he only really addressed the stuff on me. He called me sporadic but it was so early in, I'm not sure how he got that impression from a flufffy entrance.

Doubt Chevy would follow him though on a baseless Junk vote so it'd be doubtful they are aligned if Chevy is scum I would think.

the bold is one of your lines of thought i do like.

the first part im not really sure because you ask how i can get something from a fluffy entrance, but yet also want to use the question about tweet's avatar against me when i think the only reason youre doing that is because tweet did it. it's fluff too, no? so if you dont think a fluffy entrance is indicative of anything, why are you saying it's indictive for me?

none of this tells me anything about magic's alignment and I don't think a chevy scum flip would either since chevy has looked bad from his first post and knew it before making a second. I do like Odo and to a lesser degree Poyser thus far though so by the Rule of CP (one of me, Magic, Poyser, and Odo are always non-town) Magic would be more likely to be scum!

this is nice. well the bits on odo and poyser.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
:reigns3 Shocking that I wouldn’t instantly trust somebody thats strong as both alignments isn’t it lmao. What a dumb as fuck think to say

How’s it dumb? Youve been trying and failing for months to nail me early, why would this game be any different?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
But then why are you so keen to be around in endgame if you’re not feeling up to it?

You’re literally arguing both sides of the coin here

I guess I am, maybe I'd perk up later but right now I'm not feeling the game so I'm doing as much as I can early on. Hence the fact I've basically dropped trying to establish my new town meta

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
How’s it dumb? Youve been trying and failing for months to nail me early, why would this game be any different?
It’s just the way you insist on framing it lmao, it’s bizarre. Ive not been trying and failing to nail you at all, I put pressure on things I find suspicious to help me get a better read on it, you’re just fucking weird around being suspected at all

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
going out, hope I don't have to skim through 20 pages of odo and poyser when I get back

Showtime

Reaction score
lol. Seems like you’re overblowing it a bit

yall gonna argue over dumb shit no one wants to see. keep it on play, if you think poyser is town for it(which it would seem since you said he's trying to nail you like he's done for months) then pay it no mind.

FOCUS.