Rate your interest in WWE currently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HOW INTEREST YOU ARE?!?

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 3 7.0%

Votes: 8 18.6%

Votes: 2 4.7%

Votes: 8 18.6%

Votes: 6 14.0%

Votes: 3 7.0%

Votes: 4 9.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
8/10

That doesn't necessarily means that I am loving the product, I am just a big wrestling fan like I always was, I am watching every show(main event and nxt on ocasion) as always, looking forward to the PPV as always, I think I'm just going to stop watching when they do some major fuck-up or when I get tired of wrestling altogether. As for the product, It isn't great, but It could be a lot worse, I am enjoying the main storyline with the shield, even though there are a few inconsistencies, and am also excited due to the increasingly growing talent of the roster(I actually like most of the wrestlers getting a push.)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
3ish

Pretty gay without Daniel Bryan

Ziggler is a pussy vanillia midget, send him to nxt.
Daniel Bryan defines vanilla midget.
epic-criminal-fails-6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
let me know when you're ready to fuck

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
6 for me. I watch Raw and TNA. I would watch NXT but I am not subscribed to the Network. I haven't watched a single episode of SmackDown since 2007. And now Orton. He has not had been in a compelling feud in a long time. What The Viper needs to rejuvenate his stagnating position in the WWE is a feud and SS match with Lesnar, and even though it would be heel vs. heel (barring a face turn from Orton), it would likely be a more favorable choice amongst fans than Cena vs. Lesnar II.