Rate your interest in WWE currently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HOW INTEREST YOU ARE?!?

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 3 7.0%

Votes: 8 18.6%

Votes: 2 4.7%

Votes: 8 18.6%

Votes: 6 14.0%

Votes: 3 7.0%

Votes: 4 9.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's not like WWE is particularly bad right now. It has been A LOT worse.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
It's not like WWE is particularly bad right now. It has been A LOT worse.

I think the last couple of Raw's were much better. I actually watched SD for the time in forever this/last week. I'm starting to enjoy the product more than I have in a long while.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I think the last couple of Raw's were much better. I actually watched SD for the time in forever this/last week. I'm starting to enjoy the product more than I have in a long while.
Whenever I lose faith/interest in WWE I watch another promotion. That way I get a different perspective on wrestling.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I agree with Snow and Stop that the product doesn't seem worse (especially without Db and Punk) but it does seem fans are less interested than ever, at least the Internet fans I see.

new faces but no star power. idk what it is

Stopspot

Reaction score
Whenever I lose faith/interest in WWE I watch another promotion. That way I get a different perspective on wrestling.
WWF circa 95? Weren't they in a similar boat back then? Waiting for that next big guy to kick down the door.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
WWF circa 95? Weren't they in a similar boat back then? Waiting for that next big guy to kick down the door.

The quality of the show today is nowhere near as bad as it was in 1995. Never mind how much it's like night and day in terms of business between then, the WWF's worst financial period ever, and now.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol Because those Diesel vs Tatanka and Diesel vs Mabel matches were so thrilling...

Stopspot

Reaction score
The quality of the show today is nowhere near as bad as it was in 1995. Never mind how much it's like night and day in terms of business between then, the WWF's worst financial period ever, and now.
I meant more in terms of star power/positioning of the roster.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lol Because those Diesel vs Tatanka and Diesel vs Mabel matches were so thrilling...
he wasn't in control of roster talent so his opponents aren't really his fault.

Nash puts on classics with real opponents

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Let Orton of his leesh

Fire Cena

Then you have a new golden age, whichw would be sound as a two dollar pound

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I wrote a 5 paragraph rant last night, but after seeing Raw I'm at about a 6 or a 7. Wow are there a lot of good things going on in WWE again!

It kinda feels like 2013 TNA in a weird way. Most Raws are getting 7/10 and are fairly entertaining shows, there are a few things happening in the midcard that keep us hyped, it's a shame the Main Event scene is so atrocious.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm up to like a 8, closing in on a 9 now. I mean, WWE have suddenly pulled out so many of the stops so we now have a bunch of great feuds going into Summerslam. Stick Bryan back in the title picture and it would be almost perfect.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Only interested in Jericho/Wyatt and Ambrose/Rollins atm. The authority angle continues to run on without making any sense whatsoever, boring the crap out of me.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
The future is bright, but I suppose that doesn't say much.
I'm not currently interested at all, though I'm curious to see the path these new generation of stars take