Rate your interest in WWE currently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HOW INTEREST YOU ARE?!?

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 3 7.0%

Votes: 8 18.6%

Votes: 2 4.7%

Votes: 8 18.6%

Votes: 6 14.0%

Votes: 3 7.0%

Votes: 4 9.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm not going to like some idiot just because he gets the idiot masses chanting redundant bullshit
the yes movement has done good lad, you cannot argue that

it has allowed the real fans to fight back against cena

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
not very nice lad, you need to be more open to suggestion, at the end of the day
I like who I like. suggestion has 0 to do with anything
maybe you should think for yourself instead of liking a guy because he gets crowd chants

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I like who I like. suggestion has 0 to do with anything
maybe you should think for yourself instead of liking a guy because he gets crowd chants
i like bryan because he is a great worker, and the fans know that, athe end of the day

bryan is a good rep for us wrestling fans, we are underdogs in society, at the end of the day

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
5. I watch RAWs now after a 2 month stop, and I try to watch the important PPVs.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It seems like plenty of people are doing this... but why now? Why is there this mass exodus of fan support at this of all times? Even if you've only been watching recently, you've sat through some real bullshit.

Now Raw is almost a show that guarantees good wrestling, at least one good angle (Ambrose vs Rollins) and rarely do you see anything mindblowingly stupid (that Kane/Bryan crap not withstanding), people we actually like getting pushed (and Cena)... I'm right there with you, just wonder why wrestling fans just feel so apathetic now of all times.

Last edited: