Rate your interest in WWE currently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HOW INTEREST YOU ARE?!?

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 3 7.0%

Votes: 8 18.6%

Votes: 2 4.7%

Votes: 8 18.6%

Votes: 6 14.0%

Votes: 3 7.0%

Votes: 4 9.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I'll be generous and say my interest is 3/10, I haven't watched a full RAW since Extreme Rules. I mainly just skim through a RAW replay to look for what I'd find interesting, watch NXT, and the PPVs.

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
2/10

The last three months in April to June has been horrible for the WWE.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
you lot are well lilly livered

wwe is prducing the goods. the could push orton more, other than that the product is as sound as a dollar pound

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
wwe is prducing the goods. the could push orton more, other than that the product is as sound as a dollar pound
Just wait until the MITB, He'll win the WWE WHC again, no doubt about it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just wait until the MITB, He'll win the WWE WHC again, no doubt about it.

I'd rather have Bray win it or Cesaro. Tbh, I'd be cool with anyone winning it, except for Shitemus, Del Rio or Cena.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
3. I watch for Bray Wyatt and that is honestly about it. I tend to find myself more disappointed during segments, although I have really enjoyed certain aspects in the few RAW's i've watched over the past few months. BNB vs Sheamus matches have been great. However two guys up are having undefeated runs, IDGAF about the diva's still, MITB match i'll watch literally for Bray, as I had expected Ambrose and the rest of the vanilla midget's in the match.

I will say this, if Lock is right and Bray wins the strap at MITB, my interest will skyrocket back up. The fallout deals should be good, Cesaro vs Bork is rumored to start up, and Stephanie Mcmahon is 10/10 every time on TV. Batista can fuck right off, Orton has absolutely no place in the upper card (hopefully he jobs at MITB) and the shield vs evolution can just happen and get over with. It's not bad, but it certainly hasn't been great imo.

It's all about the delivery, I do enjoy the majority of it all, with the wtf being Cesaro vs RVD. Why the fuck would he care about RVD, why would anyone?