Rate your interest in WWE currently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HOW INTEREST YOU ARE?!?

Votes: 7 16.3%

Votes: 3 7.0%

Votes: 8 18.6%

Votes: 2 4.7%

Votes: 8 18.6%

Votes: 6 14.0%

Votes: 3 7.0%

Votes: 4 9.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'd say a solid 7 tbh (@David5150). I'm pretty pumped for MITB for some reason.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
7/10 because MITB is coming up. The main reasons why WWE haven't been able to hold my interest is because of Daniel Bryan's injury - nobody's fault, but Bryan deserves the big championship run after WM30 but once again something went wrong, and the lack of good storylines in lower mid-card - I want to see Ziggler doing more stuff that actually means something, Sandow to step up, The Rhodes Brothers to do something better, Bo Dallas to get a feud.

However, WWE are getting better with the midcard titles (Barrett is over, having good matches. Sheamus is also doing good) and with the issues they've had recently, they've done good to pull that Rollins swerve.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Not high. I'm still watching and all, but I have to say that last week's Raw was pretty boring.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't want to put a number on it, but I only watch Raw and then download the PPVs after they've aired. And even then, I usually skim through most of Raw on my DVR and watch only the non-wrestling segments (which doesn't involve bothering to weave through any Divas bullshit, for the record), and I skip around and watch only specific matches on the PPVs as well. I hardly ever remember that Smackdown is on at all, and I never bother with NXT or Superstars.

To put it in exact terms, I'm only a really moderate fan at best these days. However, there are a handful things that spark my interest in the product at the moment - seeing the continued progression of the Seth Rollins heel turn as well as The Shield continuing to dissolve (Reigns is starting to grow on me a bit, too), seeing who they'll crown as the new champion now that the title is up for grabs, seeing how Bray Wyatt will continue to progress along, etc. I like how they're using Barrett at the moment as well. They've let him pick up a few clean victories (over Sheamus, Big E for the Intercontinental Title, RVD) and they're starting to treat the IC Title like it means something again. I'm looking forward to seeing Brock Lesnar back on-screen eventually too, although I'm still so-so on the Cesaro/Heyman pairing.

All in all, there's plenty of things for me to like on the show, it's just that I can't be arsed to sit through three hours of Raw watching mostly the same matches every week.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
All in all, there's plenty of things for me to like on the show, it's just that I can't be arsed to sit through three hours of Raw watching mostly the same matches every week.
I guess I don't run into this problem because I watch the shows on Hulu where they condense the show down to 90 mins I believe

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I guess I don't run into this problem because I watch the shows on Hulu where they condense the show down to 90 mins I believe

I would consider watching the show on Hulu, but I always fear that one or two of the things that I actually enjoyed might have been cut out. I dunno, I've never bothered to keep up with what specific segments they tend to cut out for Hulu (mostly the unimportant stuff, I assume.)

Plus, it's always easier for me to just hit record on the DVR and just skim through it later.

Solid Snake

I'm at a 2 right now. I enjoyed the Legend's House show... And half watch Raw and PPV's here and there but I don't read on anything.
I do this with sports too though. I lose interest in things over time, take a break for awhile, then start enjoying them again.

Also, 3 hours it too damn long for a show. I lose interest in it because of that.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I would consider watching the show on Hulu, but I always fear that one or two of the things that I actually enjoyed might have been cut out. I dunno, I've never bothered to keep up with what specific segments they tend to cut out for Hulu (mostly the unimportant stuff, I assume.)

Plus, it's always easier for me to just hit record on the DVR and just skim through it later.

You won't regret it. Every now and then a good tag match gets cut, or you may miss out on someone you're a big mark for doing pointless shit, but usually they just cut the Divas + Fandango + Adam Rose + Bo Dallas + Rusev + Torito/Hornswoggle + something like Sandow dicking around and then make the show 2 hours, which is SO much better.

I'm giving it an "actually really optimistic by Rain/Snow standards" 2. Hey, look, a number! :yay:

The reason it's getting a rating at all is because I enjoyed Wrestlemania season and even the build to Extreme Rules so much this year, so I can't help but feel optimistic for the summer storyline. There's hope, as opposed to most years when people talk about a "creative lull" and I say they're full of shit because the product is this apathetic all the time. Maybe something could happen this year?

This may be the first time I've criticized the talents (well, mostly the booking) but there's nobody drawing me in right now at all. Punk is at his local comic book store, Bryan is recovering from surgery, the Shield is gone because Rollins said "fuck this Broncos noise, here in the middle of the game I'm jumping over to the Oakland sideline!" , Cesaro is in a never-ending series of matches with Bob as they clearly have NO idea what to do with him, Ziggler is a lost cause, the Usos have nobody to feud with, hell these guys even made me hate Emma. Is that unbelievable or what?

And of course there's creative which I've all bitched about ad nauseum but that's where Bray Wyatt comes in. He's coming off a very competitive LMS Match that should have left him fairly strong, but I've gotta consider it a burial, because they've conditioned me to believe that Wyatt won't recover from this feud. And then there was that news report of them already giving up on Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, and Paige, so we shouldn't be getting behind any new talents because they won't, either. Isn't that the ultimate in "I don't like the people writing this show so why the hell should I watch?"

TL:DR: Triple H should come down from the heavens and run this shit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Triple H as chAmp and only one man can save WWE from th tyrianny

::music hits:: IM HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD

Reactions: Tgmiveld

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
In kayfabe he already has the belt. :troll:

Can just imagine the day Vince retires and Triple H rides in on his white horse to save the company.
Like, a literal white horse. He should just ride that shit into a meeting at WWE Corporate looking like a cross between Conan the Barbarian and the Old Spice dude.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I'm a 2 at the minute have no interest just have it on out of habit. NXT only show I watch without skipping parts.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
My interest would be either 9 or 10. I'll say 9, now that DBry's gone. But seriously, from 1-10, the product they're giving us would be 5 to 7 at best.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
3/10

I read spoilers, that's it. I wasn't excited enough to even post here.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I tend to read the results whilst bored at work in the mornings so a 2? Maybe a 3? I watched Smack down a few weeks ago ashley and enjoyed it so push it up to a 4.