• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Random Movie Discussion

Eddie North

Titanic

I have HBO HD on and Titanic came on... in HD you can see Kate Winslet's stretch marks on her boobs when Leo is drawing here...

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Just finished watching Get Him To The Greek for, I think, the fifth time. I am convinced it is not only twice as good as The Hangover but also twice as good as The Hangover 2, but that's only because the second one was just the first one with a different name.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
So I just ordered a few movies. Cinderella and The Little Mermaid for Zoey and then for myself Tango & Cash and Daylight on Blu Ray and Johnny Be Good on DVD.

Been an expensive morning thus far.

Castiel

I never could find a way to watch Tango & Cash... :( Johnny Be Good is so awesome though!

I'm not really a fan of Bradley Cooper but I watched a trailer for The Midnight Meat Train and it looks kinda awesome. Anyone seen it? It's also got Leslie Bibb and dammit she's pretty underrated. She's usually very enjoyable in a lot of stuff.

The Viper

Speaking of Leslie Bibb, I just recently watched Talladega Nights again. That movie is so like........wow. Hilarious fucking shit.

"When I wake up, I piss excellence"

Swinny

I never could find a way to watch Tango & Cash... :( Johnny Be Good is so awesome though!

I'm not really a fan of Bradley Cooper but I watched a trailer for The Midnight Meat Train and it looks kinda awesome. Anyone seen it? It's also got Leslie Bibb and dammit she's pretty underrated. She's usually very enjoyable in a lot of stuff.

I enjoyed Midnight Meat Train. Only issue is there some pretty terrible looking CGI deaths and such, but looking passed that it's quite good, although a lot of people have issue with the ending, but I read the story by Clive Barker first and it's the same in that and I thought it was great.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Bought Commando and Anastasia on Blu Ray at Wal Mart earlier.

I also picked up Twilight Breaking Dawn wedding flowers special edition on Blu Ray too. Zoey and I are watching that now. Such a great movie.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Bought Commando and Anastasia on Blu Ray at Wal Mart earlier.

I also picked up Twilight Breaking Dawn wedding flowers special edition on Blu Ray too. Zoey and I are watching that now. Such a great movie.

Is it really called the Wedding Flowers Special Edition? I'm so buying two copies if it is.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
You will love it, especially the ending when the vampires and werewolves are fighting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk