Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Any scum reads Tweet? I know you’re voting me out of preservation

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If N0M is scum at least we get to see a couple people explain why they voted town over scum on d1 when they had the choice :cozy

cant be we if your lynched boyo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also that statement only works on the assumption that all of us know both your alignments and are intentionally voting the ''town'' one. just a nothing burger :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Any scum reads Tweet? I know you’re voting me out of preservation
I'm not self-presing at all, if I was I'd actually be playing the game. I just think you're scummy.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
well, im heading to bed. no idea how much time is left, but i leave in good faith the right outcome will prevail
:heston 100/10

did you think junk's answers to how he was being questioned made sense? it wasn't that reaction tests are sus, it's that he was all over the place while doing it that people found sus and generally seeming like he wanted to do it to look town opposed to genuinely hunt(is what other people were saying).

seems like youre mischaracterizing the actual suspicion on junk, but you didnt give yourself the fail-safe of "i didnt absorb what i read".

this is good for tkok. HE'S READING.
Eh, to be frank it didn't make sense in terms of making sense, if you get me.

It didn't make sense, but it made sense from Junk, is what I think about it

Tweet change has me super sus of a diversion :slip:

Big Man

Reaction score
FWIW I was probably wrong on Jeff, he's way too obnoxious and confident based on absolutely nothing to be scum.

unvote
umm I’ve barely played this year and I’ve seen Jeff show overconfidence while leading a lynch as scum so I find it hard to believe you wouldn’t have seen it before. you voted him because of a post which you thought implied that he knew you were town and then spent the last couple of pages saying his vote on you is OMGUS which should only have strengthened your read surely but you jump off with this weak reasoning. this just seems a bit weak and looks as if you didn’t fancy a you vs jeff thing.

Showtime

Reaction score
can we not consider voting outside of nom and tweet? there's 14 hours left, no?

particularly, nom has posted a shit ton and defended himself and while i havent read all his posts i just cant imagine him giving this much of a fuck as scum. also what exactly else can he do to defend himself more than he has unless all his posts in his defense are useless.

Showtime

Reaction score

particularly, nom has posted a shit ton and defended himself and while i havent read all his posts i just cant imagine him giving this much of a fuck as scum. also what exactly else can he do to defend himself more than he has unless all his posts in his defense are useless.

also i say this because for the majority of day it's weird to me literally no other wagon picked up steam outside of tweet and phen0m. like if either are scum and their teams arent comprised of totally inactives youd imagine that they might at least try to break the wagons up by going in another direction or offering a different direction(unless that did happen and i missed it). like if the wagon is between t/s then scum likely want it make the odds better than 50/50 that their teammate isn't lynched. if it's t/t then they won't care.

if y'all get what im getting at. also if phen0m was just being bussed by his teammates i doubt he tries this hard.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score

To be fair, i do have some WIFOM as part of the defense but that’show i play so no regerts.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I'm not self-presing at all, if I was I'd actually be playing the game. I just think you're scummy.

Why didn’t you vote me until when you did if I am scummy to you? Is there a certain post that tipped you over that you could quote?

So you’re choosing to just roll over instead of playing and giving reads as your defense. Did you have other scum reads? You conveniently just disregarded that in your response to me.

Showtime

Reaction score
Vote Ace

He knows why :cudi

why for the rest of us?

like it's tweet vs phen0m and you sit on ace while offering nothing. what was the point of this?

Depends on the context of the whole situation

a) she went rogue looking to buy town points;
b) team mate sees this, they're in the QT and suggests she back down to avoid being ripped apart

I'm going to refer to her Heroes play. She was absolutely certain in her read of Poyser being scum, and went ham on it. Renewed confidence from a hiatus I guess. For mine, I think she's tried another big play here and has realised it's too much effort to maintain so backed down. It sure got Tweet and Jeff interacting

what do you actually think of their interactions? do you think junk is scum and tweet and jeff are town? what is this

If Magic is scum Hank is probably town.
If Magic is town that doesn't tell me anything about Hank.
I have raisins.

i mean id assume your reasons are that i didnt know who hank was lol?

The last point is interesting

what is he doing thats “just enough” to not get himself pushed? I was kinda thinking he’s being obnoxiously unproductive lol, he has zero scum reads and isn’t voting anybody

he was posting content in regards to junk and why what junk was doing was scummy or could be seen as scummy, which is commenting on the game at hand, but not voting or adding pressure.

Big Man

Reaction score
I think Jeff is very likely town, Odo seems likely town, Evans is probably town you're... idk, maybe town? Like 55/45.
yeah no I don’t buy this 180 at all.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Here’s Ace’s post on why Doddsy voted him, Doddsy heart eye emoji’d this too for confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.