Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I have a feeling Phenom will flip third party.
My problem is you've been contradictory in your presentation, coy, you've acted like caught scum, your claim feels like a cover for a third party with an invite. Some of this can be explained away and some can't. So I can't view you as town right now, Phenom.
ok mr cultist
why are you so sure he'll flip 3rd party/cultist? him being town, or a scum recruiter/neighborizer seem much more likely.
I liked the two MJ gifs better. Why’d you edit it?
Cause i entered the wrong mj code. :mjcry

edited it cause i hadn't realized my pez quotes where still qouted.

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
i see i see

anyone on board for a doddsy wagon or is it just me? i dont want to derail the wagons and make it a 3 way split that we cant recover from but there is time left in day (16 hours if im right) so ya. im still reading back tho, but doddsy basically offered a bunch of thoughts in a read back post, didnt vote in that read back post, didnt assess the junk situation properly and it was just surface level thoughts(like he missed what people were actually accusing junk of and idk how), and then when he does vote it's a joke vote. none of this is is in early game.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Please be kind regarding flavor-gate when you get there Magic, not my best moment, was proving a point in my head that didn’t really convey :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
umm I’ve barely played this year and I’ve seen Jeff show overconfidence while leading a lynch as scum so I find it hard to believe you wouldn’t have seen it before. you voted him because of a post which you thought implied that he knew you were town and then spent the last couple of pages saying his vote on you is OMGUS which should only have strengthened your read surely but you jump off with this weak reasoning. this just seems a bit weak and looks as if you didn’t fancy a you vs jeff thing.

+ 1 for 100% accuracy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i see i see

anyone on board for a doddsy wagon or is it just me? i dont want to derail the wagons and make it a 3 way split that we cant recover from but there is time left in day (16 hours if im right) so ya. im still reading back tho, but doddsy basically offered a bunch of thoughts in a read back post, didnt vote in that read back post, didnt assess the junk situation properly and it was just surface level thoughts(like he missed what people were actually accusing junk of and idk how), and then when he does vote it's a joke vote. none of this is is in early game.

he's alrady claimed hated, so we'd be wagoning to lynch

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
+ 1 for 100% accuracy

just to follow up on @Big Man 's point, Tweet would also know this first hand, as he saw me burry a town Haza when I was scum. EV should know this too, in fact. (they were both on my team and i did this day 1)

Showtime

Reaction score
Magic isn’t really the appeasing type lol, but I believe he said his town read of Odo came before Odo questioned him which I think is true but haven’t double checked. But that kinda renders all that null in any case. I will say I didn’t particularly like his retort to the goodguy accusation as it struck me as kinda acting dumb

how was i acting dumb?

literally town junk, while i was town, pretended like he was townreading me while i was defending him and leading a lynch on a scum player and then governored the fucking scum player while lynched because he didnt trust me and thought i was scum leading a mislynch which led us to losing. the idea of junk being the player id want to buddy as scum is the dumb part, not the general concept of good guying to get people to follow you when youre scum.

Having reviewed his posts, I'm not feeling great about TKOK. I can accept minimal content from TKOK. 2020 and dude is still perpetually in catch-up mode. But I disagree that two scum could both claim VT. He appears to be apprehensive of Hank if I am reading his "explain?" post correctly which feels weird that he would post one word about it and then drop it. Asking for the vote count. Idk. These posts may be innocent in a vacuum but when his only actual contribution is minimal and also jumps about (from Hank to Junk/Magic). Otoh he was catching up and it makes a bit of sense to go from one to the other as he comes to it in the thread.
:worried
Nevermind, I think I talked myself out of TKOK red lean. Going back to null. Will review when he posts more.

tkok generally reading the thread and showing he's reading the thread makes him town more often than that. as scum he will often come in and just parrot something on the latest page and have no thoughts on older posts from earlier in the thread.

I have

Junk (tentative)
EV
Chris
Odo (tentative)
Pez
Chimp

as town so far.

I feel like I liked brutus’ entrance too but I can’t remember why

I can’t decide on jeff atm but a couple of his posts I didn’t really like. Especially the immediate discreditation (is that a word) of the tweet push and also the very strange inconsistency about his willingness to park his vote early in day. But I’ve liked tweet much less as I’ve kept reading the game so eh

also interested in magic’s response about PHEN0M.

not feeling good about tweet, lethal’s opening posts have been pretty shit too and I’m not sure ace’s read on jeff is very genuine

tweet already claimed so gonna

vote lethal

i dont think i agree with almost any of this is. obviously odo/pez, but the rest is kinda just off.

what did you like about brutus' entrance? or chimp's post directed at tkok, maybe the only player he'd view weaker than himself if he was scum and easy to go after.

Ehhhh not really a fan of Doddsy’s posts actually. Notably how he says he thinks tweets posts were fine but then followed up with saying how he made a post that was sus? What’s the read here?

also he made an effort to catch up and then posted a joke vote AFTER the catch up :pogba

^this i actually like at least.

would you join a doddsy WAGON?

Perused back, this feels fine for now:

Vote: Ace.

i remember this too and not liking it because it came out of nowhere with no thoughts attached and the only other voting ace was doddsy as a joke vote.

if phen0m or doddsy are scum the other likely is too.

D1
1. Chris
2. Nom Joined the anti-Junk sentiment, decent point about being bad as town or as scum to make that play. Potential good guy post 101
3. Jeff Involved in early suss on junk for weird play. Jeff gets aggressive with Tweet after Tweet calls Jeff out for assuming Tweet is scum. r00d. Then OMGUS votes.
4. Tweet Early vote on Junk. Generic explanation why. Quickly followed general thoughts Junk wouldn't be scum by unvoting. Seems to be doing a lot of following. junk votes tweet then tweet immediately offers to claim - weird play] Votes Jeff for assuming Tweet is town [dont give scum free info - Jeff] Tweet claims VT.
5. Ace
6. Barry
7. Odo Went fairly hard for Junk after weird early claim. Highlighted past scum QT where similar thing happened
8. Junk Weird push on Magic early, claimed it was real, then said it was fake. Claimed before executioner range. Votes Tweet for opportunism [not bad shout]. Claimed VT.
9. Ev Disagrees with Magic's read on Junk, thinks its legit botch. Doubles down on this a bit later. Hank also brings up Jeff/Tweet as possible dual-bussing s/s
10. Mikey
11. Magic Thinks Junk play is bad but gives reasons he thinks its town botch not scum based on past meta. Thinks Pez is town based on early post
12. Doddsy Claimed VT, thought Junk was fine, Odo less so and in general thought Tweet was fine except a slightly weird voting pattern
13. Lethal
14. Alco
15. Big Man
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
18. Chimp
19. Pez Effort into post looking at Junk. Open to both alignments with post. Questions Tweets' play.
20. Poyser

My thoguhts: Whole Tweet Jeff situation feels a bit anal but I haven't liked Tweet's general play

idk how to read ace tbh, but note keeping is typically good. it's not extensive notes, but ya im not sure how to read ace and never have read him well lol.

hmmm 5 minutes

I’ll give benefit of doubt that these are genuine, thx

^this post is sorta good too.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in theory. however @Showtime , I'm not opposed to lynching doddsy sooner than later (hated sucks to keep around, and yo uare a dv, not a good combo to have in late game)

Showtime

Reaction score
Doddsy claimed the hated townie

neat, wont have to worry about "but he hasnt claimed yet" if push comes to shove.

Vote: TKOK

Really not liking his posts

Post 1 - shading Junk for not answering EV's question
Post 2 - Using emojis as a way to involve himself in the Tweets/Jeff interaction
Post 3 - Fluff about video games
Post 4 - "I'm on page 14 of my catch up and Fwiw, I don't tweet and junk are aligned together as scum. Vt claims for both them would make no sense as fakes imo." This comes way out of left field, a complete replica of Odo's exact thoughts from a little bit earlier in the game. No sells the follow up quoted post of his being possibly coached for this as well.
Post 5 - Ambiguous "explain" post for Evans
Post 6 - Asks for a vote count
Post 7 - Asks Alco for his input on Junk's vote of Magic
Post 8 - Correction - he addresses the possibly coached query by Chimp with a reigns smilie

I'm the last one to talk on such things but fuck me, they're absolute dirt quality

okay, but what exactly do you expect from tkok?

i mean what would you expect from him as town?

Alright so how many claims are we planning to get today? We’re already at 20% of players in the game claimed, i hate giving scum information early.

i mean on one hand lots of claims suck, but generally some were done because of voting restrictions(altho i dont think either doddsy or poyser had to claim).

on the other hand, im not sure it's a great idea to say "let's not wagon people" when youre a focus. altho i dont think he was really a focus yet at the time of this post as i didnt see many others vote. idk maybe this is just doubling down on "let's finish off one of those that have claimed" aka not him and instead tweet, which isnt a great look.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

Showtime

Reaction score
vote Phenom
Ye sure

vote N0M

fwiw lethals posts have been ok since I voted
Brewing coffee, wife has left for hunting. im all yours fellows.

vote the nom

how many is that?
vote Phenom

i mean this was quick.

poyser why did you join so easily? you barely pushed lethal.

i wish i had odo's sway. what did he use to say when it happened for me, something something riding odo's dick. :heston: (not saying anyone is, just the irony is great to me)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Can we at least agree that there's been more (odd) resistance on repushing tweet than nom (outside of mb junk but she fell in line when needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.