Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
feels town

why does poyser feel town?

Vote Count

Tweet (1) - Junk
Phen0m (6) - Magic, Odo, Poyser, Jeff, Pez
Ace (1) - Doddsy
Hank (1) - Alco
TKOK (1) - Lethal

It will take 11 votes to achieve a lynch​

well this is a fun wagon!

cuz we can confirm it now :)

i mean i was trying not to say it for a reason, but whatever. especially with doddsy/poyser claiming for no reason.

jeff can you confirm for me that one of odo's reasonings for suspecting me/tying me to phen0m is that i diverted tweet's pressure to phen0m(in case i dont get there, he did bring it up on page 30/31, but im asking if he brought it up again).

i ask this because literally no one voted with me onto phen0m so to attribute it to me when everyone followed him is kind of weird.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
A person I'm reading scum is super alarmed I'm not reacting to the questions they're asking me. In fact way too alarmed for it to come across as a genuine town defense.

Showtime

Reaction score
Was trying to see if we could get any more comments or observations from anyone in regards to me, could help when i eventually flip town. HOPING that’s not this day phase but trying my best to make sure there’s things for you fine fellows to look into in case.
It is time :owens3

I’m Fernando Sucre, 2x Town Neighborizer. I can invite someone into a QT twice during the game. I also have the option to keep the first person in the QT when i invite the second or i can boot them for some privacy.

these posts are 3 minutes apart. why didnt you wait longer if that was the reasoning?

idrc about the claim as much as some of the shit youre doing makes no sense to me. like you also say here youre doing it so town has something to work for from your eventual flip but you told me recently that youve tried so hard to defend yourself because youre hoping to carry on your good town game performances. IT CANT BE BOTHER PHEN0M

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
You’ll get there Magic, lots of posts to go.

Also, me stating that and then expecting anymore reactions/opinions wasn’t going to happen so i claimed.

Last edited:

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m going to bed, someone who isn’t me ask Tweet if he has any other scum reads since he wants to be childish. The fact he won’t give any is alarming, seems to me he doesn’t want his reads analyzed on his flip.

Showtime

Reaction score
I don’t do scum reads early, i do scum leans, of which i don’t have any right now unfortunately. Last game i was able to key in on Gambit and Jeff, not having the same conviction on anyone yet.

Town leans are Jeff, Odo, Pez, Junk and Mikey.

didnt you suggest i was scum when odo said im likely town if youre scum? why wasnt i scum lean for you?

I wish you claimed something else Phenom lol. I worry about keeping you alive if you are a cult-like third party. Can't let you recruit.

After talking with you I'm pretty ok leaving you for now and letting it go as bad towning. The claim is stuck in my craw tho.

just cause he claimed neighbourizer?

i mean i could see it as a rolecop neighbourizer sort of deal more than a cult cause it would make who you culted obvious as you cant really lie about it lol.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
why do you think im scum?

I don’t. Odo stated that if I was scum, you were town and vice versa i believe. I was stating he was probably right on you because I know I’m town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I’m going to bed, someone who isn’t me ask Tweet if he has any other scum reads since he wants to be childish. The fact he won’t give any is alarming, seems to me he doesn’t want his reads analyzed on his flip.
Dude there is nothing to analyze. I'm flipping town and that'll be it.

I mean if you really want me to give scum reads oh so badly, Barry sussing me for something that simply wasn't accurate (I already forgot what it was, some meta stuff) looks garbage, Lethal going back to the ole paper pushing well is garbage. These reads are based on reading like 2 posts from each guy.

I also didn't like Pez saying I'm leaving out details concerning the early action around Junk and me, but didn't care enough to actually read what he thinks it is I'm misrepresenting. Also people who know him seem to swear on everything they own he's town so he probably is, I hardly know the guy.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Dude there is nothing to analyze. I'm flipping town and that'll be it.

I mean if you really want me to give scum reads oh so badly, Barry sussing me for something that simply wasn't accurate (I already forgot what it was, some meta stuff) looks garbage, Lethal going back to the ole paper pushing well is garbage. These reads are based on reading like 2 posts from each guy.

I also didn't like Pez saying I'm leaving out details concerning the early action around Junk and me, but didn't care enough to actually read what he thinks it is I'm misrepresenting. Also people who know him seem to swear on everything they own he's town so he probably is, I hardly know the guy.

Yet when Jeff vouched for the same thing, and pointed out examples, you shriveled and died like a beached whale. Hmmmm.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yet when Jeff vouched for the same thing, and pointed out examples, you shriveled and died like a beached whale. Hmmmm.
When was that? Somewhere in between the 60 pages in the middle that I didn't read?

Big Man

Reaction score
well I haven’t really had any problems with Jeff posts from where I left off to what I’ve read so far and he’s posted a shit ton. his prodding people for reads/frustration at people who aren’t providing a lot seems genuine and is not really something I see him doing as scum. I think tweet is a lot more likely to be scum.

I think evans is probably town as well, even though his conclusion of the 2 being aligned is bad, the thought process to get there I can see. I saw in a recent read list he was still wary of it but in terms of his vote he dropped it very quickly, if he was scum I think he continues arguing about it (unless he was getting sussed because of it, but that wasn’t the case, it was the opposite if anything) to produce content but he moved onto other stuff instead.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean it's not even important, there's no glory to be had in lynching me and any evidence that might point towards me being scum is completely irrelevant since I'm not about to flip scum.

Big Man

Reaction score
i see i see

anyone on board for a doddsy wagon or is it just me? i dont want to derail the wagons and make it a 3 way split that we cant recover from but there is time left in day (16 hours if im right) so ya. im still reading back tho, but doddsy basically offered a bunch of thoughts in a read back post, didnt vote in that read back post, didnt assess the junk situation properly and it was just surface level thoughts(like he missed what people were actually accusing junk of and idk how), and then when he does vote it's a joke vote. none of this is is in early game.
what’s your case on Doddsy before I drop my vote and leave?

Big Man

Reaction score
alright that’s long enough

vote tweet

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well I haven’t really had any problems with Jeff posts from where I left off to what I’ve read so far and he’s posted a shit ton. his prodding people for reads/frustration at people who aren’t providing a lot seems genuine and is not really something I see him doing as scum. I think tweet is a lot more likely to be scum.

I think evans is probably town as well, even though his conclusion of the 2 being aligned is bad, the thought process to get there I can see. I saw in a recent read list he was still wary of it but in terms of his vote he dropped it very quickly, if he was scum I think he continues arguing about it (unless he was getting sussed because of it, but that wasn’t the case, it was the opposite if anything) to produce content but he moved onto other stuff instead.

A fair and measured analysis on ev. Would tend to agree with all of it

Status
Not open for further replies.