Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Before you leave Jeff, do you concur with odos take on my scum play?

Also Odo I want examples from my scum play when you get back.
Also your thoughts on doddsy pls

on 1) I'd agree in principle you're more doplhiney/spazzy, or even stally as scum (example PLEASE WAIT) . I had a slight scum lean on your entrance (literally didnt like you asking who hank was as it potentially felt cute/acting dumb), but your recent play is more akin to what I'd like to see from you. Hopefully that's a good enough assessment for the time being, and I would also like some clarification of read on you via odo . For example Odo said something like '' figuring out Junk is probably what hes more interested in in principle as shes a mislynch potential if town" , yes, chose and pushed the nom thing further (even after himself admitting that it would potentially clear you, but that junk was more an issue). that was a bit confusing

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
as far as doddsy, I will look at his posts again tomorrow, but the one thing i remember from his entrance is he didnt really say anything that felt like original thought

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote Count

Tweet (7) - Phen0m, Barry, Pez, Junk, Jeff, Big Man, TKOK
Phen0m (7) - Magic, Odo, Alco, Poyser, EV, Tweet
Ace (1) - Doddsy
TKOK (1) - Lethal

unvote

I'll take hammer responsibility since we're getting a few quick votes without reason here.
vote Tweet

I know I've been on Phenom's case for a while but I've also never liked Tweet, and right now typing in the vote for Phenom gives me pause and this does not.
Vote Tweet

I’m ready for this.
vote N0M

He just seems pretty self-presy to me rn and not in a good way
vote tweet
alright that’s long enough

vote tweet
I'm good with voting Tweet

vote:tweet

Not sober so hopefully that's right :garrett

14 ish hours left and 11 to lynch​

Showtime

Reaction score
on 1) I'd agree in principle you're more doplhiney/spazzy, or even stally as scum (example PLEASE WAIT) . I had a slight scum lean on your entrance (literally didnt like you asking who hank was as it potentially felt cute/acting dumb), but your recent play is more akin to what I'd like to see from you. Hopefully that's a good enough assessment for the time being, and I would also like some clarification of read on you via odo . For example Odo said something like '' figuring out Junk is probably what hes more interested in in principle as shes a mislynch potential if town" , yes, chose and pushed the nom thing further (even after himself admitting that it would potentially clear you, but that junk was more an issue). that was a bit confusing

I legit needed to know who hank was to know how to read him lol

Odo said figuring junk was a thing for him or me because I never said as much? Thanks

Would also like your thoughts on poyser

Ill give my reads list later tonight before bed.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Chris needs to pick a side eventually as well, noticed he hasn't voted.
I legit needed to know who hank was to know how to read him lol

Odo said figuring junk was a thing for him or me because I never said as much? Thanks

Would also like your thoughts on poyser

Ill give my reads list later tonight before bed.

I liked poysers aggression in contrast to last game. From memory his posts got better as they went on as well , as I remember not loving his initial conclusions.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm still up but drop ur read list b4 bed for sure magic man. Important

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Also I'd look into Doddsy as well for highly scientific reasons. Those :slip: emojis in his posts come across as trying to blend in. QED.
:slip:

I'm not gonna pretend like my early play was stellar. I disagree that my early reads were not original though as I quite literally went against everyone else, and hey my magic/phenom not being s/s was original I think.

As for why I hadn't actually properly voted I was planning on swapping it to Phenom before I went to bed but then just went to bed.

As for my junk reasoning I stand by it, as it's something I can fully see Junk doing. I'll ask you to recall that time she had a cop result on me and I almost got her lynched by counter claiming her and she incorrectly claimed her character as probable GF

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Also

Vote Phenom

As I said earlier I don't like the Tweet diversion wagon and didn't really feel bad about tweet earlier when everyone did for the most part

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If tweet is a diversion wagon, and you read junk town. Who's scum diverting from nom? Surely not pez. Can't be me as I've been on his ass all.day. name names

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I just don't like how it swapped from like 8 votes on Phenom to a surge of Tweet votes, just doesn't sit well. I haven't actually analysed the wagon, just don't like the feel of it hence voting Nom. Also think Nom has a better chance of flipping scum. If he flips town I'll have something more to look at but until then it's just GUT

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
But the three you mentioned I think are all town so one of the other 4 most like :cozy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But the three you mentioned I think are all town so one of the other 4 most like :cozy

No shit, and one is phenom. U sure u reading the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.