Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
@Pez mind answering my question about why you are so sure phenom is 3rd party?

Showtime

Reaction score
I kinda regret not pushing this doddsy thing harder before jeff and pez went to bed.

i dont town read tweet but i dont really see him as scummy either. idk ill keep reading.

Showtime

Reaction score
Alrighty, quick thoughts since I can't do extensive thoughts (I got called into work just a few minutes ago, so sorry @Jeff Valley Driver, I can't deliver the goods)

Jeff, Odo, Poyser, and Pez feel town to me, slight town leans on all of them, can't say I exactly object to any of what they're putting forth.

One or more of scum is probably in Magic, Junk, Tweet, TKOK, and N0M. N0M is probably something like a cultist, I hope not, or a third party player.

Still null on Lethal, Ace, and Doddsy and the rest for now. I don't really know what Ace and Doddsy's thing is right now, but I get a feeling I might have an idea what that's about... if I'm right, I think it should put N0M into question.

isnt it kinda obvious there's at least 1 scum in a list of 5 players? if there's 5+ scum on the team then there's high probability there will be scum in any list of 5 players.

and why do you think phen0m is a cultist? pez thinks he could be cultist when they were far more popular to have in games. has there been a recent cultist that would make you think he could be a cultist?

Showtime

Reaction score
I can tell you cults were very much a thing back in the day on WF. But the relevancy of that is beyond me at the minute.

ya this is why it's weird barry agree with pez when pez only thinks they're more common because they were in the past.

Because you are posting independent thoughts which you’re basically incapable of as scum

i dont think he had said anything that hard?

his reaction to you and pushing against you is a good look tho. dont think he would do that as scum if you were town and i dont think he would do it as scum if he was your teammate because of what happened with me and him so he's probably town.

So yeah, I’ve provisionally got Phenom and Tweet in my scum pile, and I’m teetering on adding Doddsy to it. I’d like to live longer than one day so have at it folks

nvm odo is just town and im being paranoid. tweet/doddsy are probably scum together if it's any combination due to doddsy's vote on phen0m.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm obviously not the only one involved but I argue yes it was me that caused the shift to begin.
Largely irrelevant, doesn't stop scum from seeing an easy way to move off and doing so, does it?
ya it's doddsy.

he also had absolutely no reason to claim(neither did poyser).
:kobe

Had no reason to claim I die a vote early

Showtime

Reaction score
I agree thatBarry is normally abrasive and not afraid to ruffle feathers and his current play has been underwhelming in that regard.

yeah, town Barry tends to push his own points and challenge people over them as opposed to where we scum Barry push points that are already in the thread if ya get me.

a good comparison would be Star Wars v Magic: The Gathering (I think?) where Barry could sacrifice himself and it gave town whatever. Same game we argued over Barry hinting his role early lol.

^evans is likely town too; definitely if barry is scum. dont really recall it being in evan's scum game to reference old play from past games when making a scum read on someone. he's more likely to just vote someone for any in-game reasons without thinking to reference a past scum game.

Showtime

Reaction score
Largely irrelevant, doesn't stop scum from seeing an easy way to move off and doing so, does it?:kobe

Had no reason to claim I die a vote early

i mean do you think you would have been pushed to -1 from majority? otherwise you cant claim during mass claim or when pressured and not randomly out the fact youre not worth using mafia roles or a kill on.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Do you think if I claimed that later the first question asked wouldn't be why I didn't claim it early? It's pretty standard to immediately claim it, any suggesting it's not is just wrong

Showtime

Reaction score
vote tweet

poyser can be town if tweet is scum too.

a lot of people have been on both wagons tho and poyser was on phen0m third after myself and odo. hmmmmmmmm

Vote: Tweet

I do agree with this direction and it feels like Tweet has all but dipped, no? Or is it perhaps a time zone thing?

barry would look better if tweet is scum at least too. if tweet isn't im pretty positive barry is.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’d be happy lynching doddsy tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
unvote

also happy to prove my role. Doddsy voting phenom is a bit eh as magic pointed out but I’m gonna disregard because it was the tweet wagon that was gaining momentum at the time and I think Doddsy would vote phenom in that scenario if they were teammates anyway, it’s a more calculated risk. Ergo id much rather lynch between those two rather than tweet as I’m pretty sure there’s good alignment potential

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What’s going on here like

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You’re the only one I’m not town reading chief. Alco was on in spirit too so he would be another one. I did mention i didn’t like lethal being about during the whole thing and not commenting on me/the wagon at all.

I wasn't taking any notice of your play or wagon as my interests were in TKOK and Tweet at the time. Why is my input so important to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.