Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Not sure how I feel about Lethal town reading me when he’s usually all about my life ending early and applying the vote to go with it. Like last game and some games in 2019 on day 1.

I learned a while ago to not be stuck on stupid tunnel shit each game. I went you last game since you had returned. Your play so far during this phase draws comparison to your D1 play in Heroes, just lacking that firm bite that you had (which was enhanced by Odo agreeing with your scum read).

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
When is the last time we lynched a scum Phenom. Perhaps thats something I can go dig up if someone remembers

MacFarlane maybe? And only came about with the mason fake claim exposing him when Doddsy died

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So you were around all night since you are not working and in lockdown. So why did you refuse to readback and then tell us you are going to bed without doing any work?

sounds like you are struggling for content and stalling

You could say paper pushing even

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Uhhh this isn't even true? I always claim when I'm up, please show me a recent example of me refusing to claim in the face of a sufficient wagon.

I could be mistaken on that, but I find it interesting that you target this point of my post and don't then go on to answer my question as to your motivation for pulling this tactic?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
what made jeff look more town to you than tweet?

Jeff feels more natural and sure of his convictions. Tweet is scrambling for content and looked the worse from their exchange.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
what do you actually think of their interactions? do you think junk is scum and tweet and jeff are town? what is this

I think Tweet tried something to prevent being pressured and it backfired. He had, in my estimation, zero reason to pop in and claim when he did. Last time I saw someone claim unprovoked like this was Barry in Star Wars, and he was scum that game.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
okay, but what exactly do you expect from tkok?

i mean what would you expect from him as town?

Basically his play in Heroes. He was asking questions, forming independent thoughts, making it clear that he was keeping up with the game. His sole non-reactionary smilie post that I had seen until this point was replicating Odo's thought process. Chimp asks about coaching, he reigns reacts and then doesn't come back to it

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’d rather lynch Phenom as I’m about 95% certain at this point

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Lethal would you vote doddsy?

I'd have to know why he was up for discussion, but would much prefer to get rid of Tweet or TKOK before him. My stance on TKOK has had absolutely no traction at all vote-wise, but a few positive reactions

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I could be mistaken on that, but I find it interesting that you target this point of my post and don't then go on to answer my question as to your motivation for pulling this tactic?
Musta read over that, I missed like 50 pages. Far as motivation goes, I had a shitty entrance and had people act like a pack of vultures over who gets credit for this scum flip that isn't gonna occur and me being like this is my way of flipping them off. Also I realized the wagon on me was coming right when Junk OMGUSed me (and only me) for my vote on her and Pez signalled that he felt the same way, so I didn't see much of a reason to delay claiming.

Reactions: Lethal

Showtime

Reaction score
1. Chris
2. Nom
3. Jeff
4. Tweet
5. Ace
6. Barry
7. Odo
8. Junk

9. Ev
10. Mikey
12. Doddsy
13. Lethal
14. Alco
15. Big Man
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
18. Chimp
19. Pez
20. Poyser

ill explain my town reads in the morning if anyone wants an explanation on any of them. i tink alco is the only one i didnt talk about, but i mostly agree with others that his early play seemed pretty town.

doddsy is my main suspect and i could see him scum with tweet. he also avoided voting him twice, first time when there was a wagon on him he went on ace. then when he came back he went on phen0m over tweet.

barry isnt scum with doddsy or tweet, but i could see him scum if that pairing doesnt exist. big man also gave me 2 minutes to answer on doddsy before leaving again and voting tweet, which i found weird mostly cause i dont think he ever read me one way or another so why would he follow me?

i also dont really remember mikey's posts or really how to read ace, but some others read ace town. his note taking was kinda townish i guess. if anyone would help with or thoughts on the black that would be nice.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Musta read over that, I missed like 50 pages. Far as motivation goes, I had a shitty entrance and had people act like a pack of vultures over who gets credit for this scum flip that isn't gonna occur and me being like this is my way of flipping them off. Also I realized the wagon on me was coming right when Junk OMGUSed me (and only me) for my vote on her and Pez signalled that he felt the same way, so I didn't see much of a reason to delay claiming.

Thanks for that.

Do you think Junk was being opportunistic to throw an OMGUS at you for going on her wagon and not any of the others who were already on>

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
1. Chris
2. Nom
3. Jeff
4. Tweet
5. Ace
6. Barry
7. Odo
8. Junk

9. Ev
10. Mikey
12. Doddsy
13. Lethal
14. Alco
15. Big Man
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
18. Chimp
19. Pez
20. Poyser

ill explain my town reads in the morning if anyone wants an explanation on any of them. i tink alco is the only one i didnt talk about, but i mostly agree with others that his early play seemed pretty town.

doddsy is my main suspect and i could see him scum with tweet. he also avoided voting him twice, first time when there was a wagon on him he went on ace. then when he came back he went on phen0m over tweet.

barry isnt scum with doddsy or tweet, but i could see him scum if that pairing doesnt exist. big man also gave me 2 minutes to answer on doddsy before leaving again and voting tweet, which i found weird mostly cause i dont think he ever read me one way or another so why would he follow me?

i also dont really remember mikey's posts or really how to read ace, but some others read ace town. his note taking was kinda townish i guess. if anyone would help with or thoughts on the black that would be nice.
I have ace as town because I don’t believe he has done the note taking before and I can’t imagine him starting doing it as scum as opposed to town. When he said it I kinda thought he was bullshitting because he hasn’t done it before and was like he’s probably just saying it to look town but he couldn’t have wrote those in the time it took from me to ask to when he replied so I’d be really surprised if they weren’t just genuine.

how in the fuck do you have TKOK as strong town? Didn’t you say you weren’t certain earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.