Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
the point that's sticking with me is "Phenom tried, Tweet didn't"

:worried

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
plus if Tweet is scum, it's unlikely that Junk is and she's my strongest scum lean at the moment

:maury

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
i need to read back again

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm comfortable voting for either Tweet or N0M at this point. I will agree N0M's more recent activity has looked much better in comparison to Tweet but I'm still not sold. I feel like he might have only started trying bc he actually does have a good role that he wants to get off tonight but he made that janitor joke already....would he really do that if it was true :worried

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I mean I’ve given reads, I’ve engaged and interacted when I’ve been asked questions/see posts that i wanted to comment on. I have the 2nd most posts in the game and while a lot of that isn’t fantastic, there’s me trying in there too.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
And by isnt fantastic i mean fluff/joke posts.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean I will also say I have NEVER seen phenom fight htis hard on day 1. ever. ever, ever. lol

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
If he's really a janitor I mean that would really suck ngl. Otoh he's probably lynched tomorrow if someone ends up janned at night whether he's really the a janitor or not.

Showtime

Reaction score
@Ace Dalton No thoughts about me? I posted a good bit. This makes me sad. Why have you ignored all of my contributions? So mean.

@Poyser Playing devil's advocate. Also pointed out Magic could be trying to put the brakes on Odo reading him scum but his read could also be genuine. I am less bullish on Magic as scum than Odo atm. He's been in the thread, contributing, asking what feels like right questions. He's done a few things I dislike. I asked him about an error he made and he didn't respond (or I missed it I sometimes get posts out of order here when I load them). Things like that.

I town read Odo prior to his suspicion on me btw.

Also idk who you're referring to in the latter part of the post. I ignored your question?

Is there anyone outside of the two wagons you'd vote.
I don’t think good guying is necessarily about getting the person in question onside. It’s more about making yourself look good. I mean there’s not much worth in getting someone under pressure onside in general is there lol

not a bad take at all, unless you’re saying it’s more likely you’d defend a teammate junk in that situation where she was being pounded?

I mean in the context Odo presented it it was to buy favour from junk, which is what my response was about. Idc about looking good but I'm not going to let town reads be lynched that's silly.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
I town read Odo prior to his suspicion on me btw.

Also idk who you're referring to in the latter part of the post. I ignored your question?

Is there anyone outside of the two wagons you'd vote.

I mean in the context Odo presented it it was to buy favour from junk, which is what my response was about. Idc about looking good but I'm not going to let town reads be lynched that's silly.

Yeah you did, but I'll be damned where in my post history me asking it is.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If N0M is scum at least we get to see a couple people explain why they voted town over scum on d1 when they had the choice :cozy

Status
Not open for further replies.