Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
vote N0M

He just seems pretty self-presy to me rn and not in a good way

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'll be going to bed soon, I'm leaving my vote on Phen0m. I think there's more chance of a result there than Tweet from what we've seen from in game play. No matter his alignment, we'll have good directions to go from just as we would if Tweet flipped scum but I believe Phenom is the better direction for interactions sake.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean, why would you feel the need to claim this?

Ya but she had something to push with there, which is part of what I was saying. She went at me with literally nothing at the start of the game. It's not exactly likely a battle she would consider she could win as scum.

Oh this is why you link me to tweet.

I voted mostly to be on a wagon and see how it would turn out and then tweet claimed right away so I didn't see the point in staying on him unless you expected me to just want to lynch tweet like 7 hours in when it wasn't even my scum read lol.

forgot completely about the priest claim :slip:

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I didn’t even consider going to the “provable role as opposed to VT” defense. That’s gotta count for something.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
only more comfortable with my Tweet vote

#deletethetweet

I can't believe I'm saying this but follow me.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Poyser should prove he can't hammer whoever ends up being the lynch. Doesn't prove alignment but it'd be nice to know he isn't faking and throws down a clutch hammer for scum down the road.

Reactions: PHEN0M

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
That was a joke by the way, i understand Neighborizer is NAI. I’m trying to enjoy my time in the game while i can, hope that’s cool.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

#deletethetweet

can you share more?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

#deletethetweet

you're my strongest town read so i'm curious to what brings you to this level of conviction

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
@Hank He's done nothing to make me feel wrong since and since he's given weak town reads, nothing else and has voted his best chance to live without genuine reasoning (imo).

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
He dodged me calling out him misrepresenting peoples views of him from the wagon when he failed to include me and others questioning a post of his (I erroneously said it was his first post before but it was just the first one I strongly noticed) where he seemed to be covering up not doing something that would be perceived as meta.

The post I just mentioned.

Him putting his vote for sale earlier (which I think is obviously him wanting someone to tell him to join the Phenom wagon so he can be on it w/o looking bad for it). Nobody really bit hard enough so he eventually just had to do it, especially now that me and others are putting steam back on his wagon.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Hank He's done nothing to make me feel wrong since and since he's given weak town reads, nothing else and has voted his best chance to live without genuine reasoning (imo).

why do you feel this outweighs the Phenom wagon?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He dodged me calling out him misrepresenting peoples views of him from the wagon when he failed to include me and others questioning a post of his (I erroneously said it was his first post before but it was just the first one I strongly noticed) where he seemed to be covering up not doing something that would be perceived as meta.

The post I just mentioned.

Him putting his vote for sale earlier (which I think is obviously him wanting someone to tell him to join the Phenom wagon so he can be on it w/o looking bad for it). Nobody really bit hard enough so he eventually just had to do it, especially now that me and others are putting steam back on his wagon.

:WOW

these are good points tbf

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
I mean that's a matter of opinion, there's been evidence expressed for both but I have more confidence in the Tweet flip. Phenom has tried, Tweet has not.

Status
Not open for further replies.