Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey damage

Reaction score
It's also stupid considering two vts have claimed in different formats, once again, you're giving out potential information for free. why?

edit: talking to mikey and tkok here
eh, i get where you're coming from, but it's not like that wont be revealed by night 1.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i am now 900 posts behind. amazing.

can someone give me a quick recap?

so far

junk claimed vt on a short wagon ( i think u read this however)
tweet claimed vt - id still favour lynching
phenom claimed town neighborizer ( sucre ) , most dont buy it, most want to lynch, pez and i unvoted. odo pushing the lynch hard-ish (even tho he claims he wants no credit for it lol)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
TEH COCK seems pretty TEH TOWN to me

Showtime

Reaction score
Odo stated that if I was town it plants you firmly in his crosshairs. I’m on the chopping block, I’m going to flip town if I’m lynched, youll have the pit bull on your ass.

as long as it means im town if youre scum then at least there's consistency. :kobe3

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
theres prob a lot more @Showtime but youèll just have to try and catchup or ISO

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If anyone asks for a reason, just pretend I named a very very compelling one.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Odo stated that if I was town it plants you firmly in his crosshairs. I’m on the chopping block, I’m going to flip town if I’m lynched, youll have the pit bull on your ass.

sources? from what i understood, it was more that if you were to flip scum, hed be happy with magic.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
has chimp done anything yet aside from posting he's town?

yes hes posted a few things. had like 2/3 posts. poyser called him town. he gave poyser shit for that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
he has like 14 posts fwiw

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
@Odo just on page 30/31 and you do mention you dislike at the time magic trying to transition into phenom. now obviously recent events have made nom look stinky. how does this affect your magic read atm
I mean it’s pretty self explanatory, but it’s make it likelier I’m just wrong on magic
ehh, sort of

Tweets flip clears up junk imo, phenoms flip is more definitive re: magic

In many ways, knowing whats what with junk is more valuable cause shes a distraction and a mislynch candidate

I took this as if i flip town he is likely wrong on Magic @Jeff Valley Driver

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
The more ominous tones of my post to Magic were my doing, but same idea really.

Showtime

Reaction score
Well I like quick read but feel like I barely absorbed any of it. From what I got I got the complete opposite feeling to apparently everyone else in the thread :slip:

I thought Junk early was fine, that's a pretty standard move isn't it? I've seen it many times before, people that were quick on sussing I thought looked poorly. Thought Tweet looked fine too, despite that one post were he unvoted real quick after people saying he looked the worst for his vote off it, which looked kinda sus. I kind of thought Jeff seemed aggro as well like Evans was saying but honestly I don't think I've played a game with Jeff were he wasn't at one stage or another.

Also I'm hated townie let's get that out of the way, character is Jason Buchanan who I'm pretty sure dies in like the first or second episode. He's T-Bags boyfriend who tries to kill Michael but gets stabbed by someone. Flavour is pretty much I'm the first inmate death
:slip:

Probably could have put that together.

Didn't like odo early as I said because I read the junk thing complete opposite. His general play is pretty non descript to me so far.

Magic playing his normal game of giving more town reads than other and for what seem pretty minor stuff. I thought he seemed weirdly defensive in his answers to odo though

did you think junk's answers to how he was being questioned made sense? it wasn't that reaction tests are sus, it's that he was all over the place while doing it that people found sus and generally seeming like he wanted to do it to look town opposed to genuinely hunt(is what other people were saying).

seems like youre mischaracterizing the actual suspicion on junk, but you didnt give yourself the fail-safe of "i didnt absorb what i read".
:wtf2 ....

....:wtf2

this is good for tkok. HE'S READING.

Status
Not open for further replies.