Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
Oh something I didn't add earlier (I'm actually making notes - let's see how long this lasts) is that EV openly sussed all three people who have been focused on properly this game - Bliss, Tweet, Jeff - which my first instinct suggests isn't a scum play as you would probably look to be a bit more subtle than that as scum.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Since Poyser has asked, yes, I'd put Junk into my leaning town category atm

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ehhhh not really a fan of Doddsy’s posts actually. Notably how he says he thinks tweets posts were fine but then followed up with saying how he made a post that was sus? What’s the read here?

also he made an effort to catch up and then posted a joke vote AFTER the catch up :pogba

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh something I didn't add earlier (I'm actually making notes - let's see how long this lasts) is that EV openly sussed all three people who have been focused on properly this game - Bliss, Tweet, Jeff - which my first instinct suggests isn't a scum play as you would probably look to be a bit more subtle than that as scum.
Can u post ur notes in full plz

yes I will be timing this request

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Perused back, this feels fine for now:

Vote: Ace.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I will be reading back in approx 30-60 minutes. Anything urgent i need to be made aware of ?

Ace

Reaction score
You just seem to have the complete opposite understanding of his meta than I do :heston
You may well be right ftr, I should potentially read back over that game and refresh my idea of his scum game as I'm mostly working off perception.

My recollection is that he was incredibly active but didn't get legitmately aggressive

Ace

Reaction score
Can u post ur notes in full plz

yes I will be timing this request
D1
1. Chris
2. Nom Joined the anti-Junk sentiment, decent point about being bad as town or as scum to make that play. Potential good guy post 101
3. Jeff Involved in early suss on junk for weird play. Jeff gets aggressive with Tweet after Tweet calls Jeff out for assuming Tweet is scum. r00d. Then OMGUS votes.
4. Tweet Early vote on Junk. Generic explanation why. Quickly followed general thoughts Junk wouldn't be scum by unvoting. Seems to be doing a lot of following. junk votes tweet then tweet immediately offers to claim - weird play] Votes Jeff for assuming Tweet is town [dont give scum free info - Jeff] Tweet claims VT.
5. Ace
6. Barry
7. Odo Went fairly hard for Junk after weird early claim. Highlighted past scum QT where similar thing happened
8. Junk Weird push on Magic early, claimed it was real, then said it was fake. Claimed before executioner range. Votes Tweet for opportunism [not bad shout]. Claimed VT.
9. Ev Disagrees with Magic's read on Junk, thinks its legit botch. Doubles down on this a bit later. Hank also brings up Jeff/Tweet as possible dual-bussing s/s
10. Mikey
11. Magic Thinks Junk play is bad but gives reasons he thinks its town botch not scum based on past meta. Thinks Pez is town based on early post
12. Doddsy Claimed VT, thought Junk was fine, Odo less so and in general thought Tweet was fine except a slightly weird voting pattern
13. Lethal
14. Alco
15. Big Man
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
18. Chimp
19. Pez Effort into post looking at Junk. Open to both alignments with post. Questions Tweets' play.
20. Poyser

My thoguhts: Whole Tweet Jeff situation feels a bit anal but I haven't liked Tweet's general play

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It would mostly depend on whether he comes under pressure or not. He’d probably have been perfectly friendly if he breezed through it lol but he doesn’t really deal with being questioned well as scum

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
In fact, I see absolutely no motivation at all for a scum Junk to pull the move she did. Full town read on her. I'm also handing out a town read for Odo and Jeff - Odo getting into his groove once more and not looking to setup false flags, and for mine I doubt Jeff goes into that spat with tweet as scum as he tends to want attention away from himself as much as possible. I am unfamiliar with Pez (nice to meet you) but I really like his posts and would be moving him to the blue side as well.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
D1
1. Chris
2. Nom Joined the anti-Junk sentiment, decent point about being bad as town or as scum to make that play. Potential good guy post 101
3. Jeff Involved in early suss on junk for weird play. Jeff gets aggressive with Tweet after Tweet calls Jeff out for assuming Tweet is scum. r00d. Then OMGUS votes.
4. Tweet Early vote on Junk. Generic explanation why. Quickly followed general thoughts Junk wouldn't be scum by unvoting. Seems to be doing a lot of following. junk votes tweet then tweet immediately offers to claim - weird play] Votes Jeff for assuming Tweet is town [dont give scum free info - Jeff] Tweet claims VT.
5. Ace
6. Barry
7. Odo Went fairly hard for Junk after weird early claim. Highlighted past scum QT where similar thing happened
8. Junk Weird push on Magic early, claimed it was real, then said it was fake. Claimed before executioner range. Votes Tweet for opportunism [not bad shout]. Claimed VT.
9. Ev Disagrees with Magic's read on Junk, thinks its legit botch. Doubles down on this a bit later. Hank also brings up Jeff/Tweet as possible dual-bussing s/s
10. Mikey
11. Magic Thinks Junk play is bad but gives reasons he thinks its town botch not scum based on past meta. Thinks Pez is town based on early post
12. Doddsy Claimed VT, thought Junk was fine, Odo less so and in general thought Tweet was fine except a slightly weird voting pattern
13. Lethal
14. Alco
15. Big Man
16. Brutus
17. TKOK
18. Chimp
19. Pez Effort into post looking at Junk. Open to both alignments with post. Questions Tweets' play.
20. Poyser

My thoguhts: Whole Tweet Jeff situation feels a bit anal but I haven't liked Tweet's general play

hmmm 5 minutes

I’ll give benefit of doubt that these are genuine, thx

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
The fact only Chris and Jeff reacted to my Claim Bodyguard post is absolutely criminal, that was fucking gold.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Ehhhh not really a fan of Doddsy’s posts actually. Notably how he says he thinks tweets posts were fine but then followed up with saying how he made a post that was sus? What’s the read here?

also he made an effort to catch up and then posted a joke vote AFTER the catch up :pogba

If you are scum Doddsy and enter the thread, is it easier to skirt issues and/or agree on things or admit to having different feelings/reads than current players?

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Did Mikey claim hated townie? He said something like "2 VT and a hated townie" but I didn't see anyone else claim hated townie?

Status
Not open for further replies.