Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why would you be supporting magics push if you think they’re both town lol

seems like I was right about that GOODGUY thing aye, in terms of the effect it’d have :heston

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
If Junk went hard at Magic with both of them scum there is evidence to support such actions from past games. It'd also make this game fairly easy if we have 2 scum nailed this early. When things seem obvious or easy, I get cold feet. I am distrustful of everything in mafia.

If they're town it may be good to take an eye toward who brought in the evidence to kickstart getting them out. Which is also kind of shitty, bc it could be a read with legit evidence with the wrong answer.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Says so was taken under T-Bag’s wing early and I cried out for help at the end.

The character did suicide

Michael felt a lot of guilt about that. Didn't want to help him cos T-Bag knew of the escape plan

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
I have no theme knowledge outside of the OP and bald dudes escape from prisons repeatedly.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Before I get into my nuts and bolts from my read-through, here's a little summation:

* I really doubt scum Junk goes for the fences like she did initially in regards to Magic. She was very pleased with herself for catching Poyser in Heroes (in my estimation riding a little on Odo's coattails but I digress). That confidence could provide her with ammo to push what she tried, and I do like how she justified the retraction. Not a town clearance at all, for those keeping score at home.

* Tweet looking to follow his typical paper-pushing mantra and getting into that Jeff argument. From the exchange, Jeff looks the more town from it, although both could be town here. They're not exactly foreign to a day 1 bicker assault on each other.
How can you “really doubt” scum junk does soemthing and then not have her town for it? :pogba

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
My character is not bald tho. This doesn't really reveal much other than I am not follicly challenged like most of this show.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
EXCUSE you.

Based on last game Bliss feels like the sort of loose cannon player that would make her original play as town or scum so I'm not really inclined to pay too much mind to it for now.

Tweet's voting patterns were definitely strange and his defence has been unconvincing. Given the VT claim I would not be against that route if we're struggling for a candidate nearer to the deadline.

Jeff is coming across as town particularly given his unnecessary overreaction to people questioning him in any form as while he's hardly one to shy away from the limelight, the manner in which he has posted has brought attention where he needn't have received it.

The whole Jeff/Tweet interaction felt kinda silly and pedantic but the nature of posting from the two furthers my above reads.

I could see why EV would question the Jeff/Tweet thing being forced but I don't think it's the case - seems kinda standard EV tunnel play though to find something like that so I'm not too worried about that.

I've got no reason to suspect either of Odo and Magic are scum based off play so far which is nice.
How do you think a scum jeff would usually react to people pushing him?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You're notorious for being hesitant to claim and a hard man to get things out of. You claimed very early here (Junk had 5 votes on her, you had 1). This was to avoid a wagon, no?

What was your motivation for this play?
Is that even true? I don’t remember tweet refusing or being hesitant to claim really lol do you have examples?

Ace

Reaction score
How do you think a scum jeff would usually react to people pushing him?
I'm referring to before there was any sort of push on Jeff - the only real reason people are even talking about Jeff in their primary read posts is that he essentially caused the spat with Tweet. Which was unnecessary and unlikely for a scum player to do - even Jeff.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Ace Dalton No thoughts about me? I posted a good bit. This makes me sad. Why have you ignored all of my contributions? So mean.

@Poyser Playing devil's advocate. Also pointed out Magic could be trying to put the brakes on Odo reading him scum but his read could also be genuine. I am less bullish on Magic as scum than Odo atm. He's been in the thread, contributing, asking what feels like right questions. He's done a few things I dislike. I asked him about an error he made and he didn't respond (or I missed it I sometimes get posts out of order here when I load them). Things like that.
Magic isn’t really the appeasing type lol, but I believe he said his town read of Odo came before Odo questioned him which I think is true but haven’t double checked. But that kinda renders all that null in any case. I will say I didn’t particularly like his retort to the goodguy accusation as it struck me as kinda acting dumb

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Depends on the context of the whole situation

a) she went rogue looking to buy town points;
b) team mate sees this, they're in the QT and suggests she back down to avoid being ripped apart

I'm going to refer to her Heroes play. She was absolutely certain in her read of Poyser being scum, and went ham on it. Renewed confidence from a hiatus I guess. For mine, I think she's tried another big play here and has realised it's too much effort to maintain so backed down. It sure got Tweet and Jeff interacting
As scum or?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser's different take on what Junk would or wouldn't do is making me question things though. Idk. Some say Junk would, some say Junk wouldn't.
I’m trying to remember which game it was lol. It was back on WF but it’s the last time I remember junk being scum with me in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.