Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean as @Chris has mentioned, Tweet/Jeff have had a lot of D1 interactions, heated and cool discussions.

If they were aligned and did not have their usual tiff, it could be a cause of suspicion that ultimately ends up costing them.

The interactions to me feel disingenuous due to the root cause of... not a lot. The intensity of what was said felt too forced than what I’d expect normally of these two gents.

Based on that feeling and experience at being on a scum team with both Jeff and Tweet at the same time, I don’t think it’s at all crazy to consider that a possible scenario and push at it to see if I can get anything else that helps me find out.
Do you think this is really what they would go for directly out of the gate though rather than waiting until one of them is in trouble? I don’t see them being aligned at all lol

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
:WOW Okay that's answer I was looking for

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
What teammates do you think would be able to make her walk back as quick as she did from serious to reaction test to botch? I don't think I buy it honestly bc I'm not sure if she'd listen to them in the first place or continue on with whatever play she was attempting. It's an awfully quick turn-a-round to say "sorry I fucked up" that from what little I've played with Junk (no scum games either FWIW), I can't see her doing

Depends on the context of the whole situation

a) she went rogue looking to buy town points;
b) team mate sees this, they're in the QT and suggests she back down to avoid being ripped apart

I'm going to refer to her Heroes play. She was absolutely certain in her read of Poyser being scum, and went ham on it. Renewed confidence from a hiatus I guess. For mine, I think she's tried another big play here and has realised it's too much effort to maintain so backed down. It sure got Tweet and Jeff interacting

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean yeah, if anyone can give a reason to read Tweet town im all ears :heston
Meh I did have him as more likely to be town at the start but his lack of fight is a red flag for sure as Junk has also said

also he has ignored the request to provide town reads thus far

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
If Magic is scum Hank is probably town.
If Magic is town that doesn't tell me anything about Hank.
I have raisins.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Ace Dalton No thoughts about me? I posted a good bit. This makes me sad. Why have you ignored all of my contributions? So mean.

@Poyser Playing devil's advocate. Also pointed out Magic could be trying to put the brakes on Odo reading him scum but his read could also be genuine. I am less bullish on Magic as scum than Odo atm. He's been in the thread, contributing, asking what feels like right questions. He's done a few things I dislike. I asked him about an error he made and he didn't respond (or I missed it I sometimes get posts out of order here when I load them). Things like that.

am I to read this as you thinking I’m likelier scum than magic?

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Meh. Who should be killed statements are like the easiest townfluff scum can make. I'm not a fan of Junk's post there, but I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. Players better than me are, and she's done some things that genuinely make me feel town for her.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Although I guess technically? I don't have a good read on you yet so if I am leaning town on Magic but null on you atm, I guess technically that'd say I think you're more likely to be scum lol. But null atm. I can't read you and never have, going back to Gotham.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote phenom

he seems too nonchalant.

i dont like nonchalant phen0m because it's posting to post without doing much that would get him noticed, while doing just enough not to be pushed over other people.
The last point is interesting

what is he doing thats “just enough” to not get himself pushed? I was kinda thinking he’s being obnoxiously unproductive lol, he has zero scum reads and isn’t voting anybody

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Poyser's different take on what Junk would or wouldn't do is making me question things though. Idk. Some say Junk would, some say Junk wouldn't.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Pretty much, you’re voting Tweet with me and have generally the same thoughts so I was curious where you think I was at, weird town/town wasn’t an option, and that’s kinda were I’m leaning, but if anything I’m more in spirit support of Magic’s push on PHEN0M. Cause I think I have scum rn and I have a very unforgiving cord on day one.
Why would you be supporting magics push if you think they’re both town lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I am 99% convinced Pez is town and won’t pursue him at any stage unless something very compelling comes up :draper2

Status
Not open for further replies.