Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I thought I was gonna be on the rep list :pogba

also I can’t rlly remember if the etiquette for this role is to claim it straight away or not but fuck it, I am chapel priest.... a priest. Can’t cast a hammer vote

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So you think I’d play the WIFOM angle as scum? Can you see why I’d do this as town at the very least?
I mean you clearly wanted to play the WIFOM angle immediately here lmao, why wouldn’t you do it as scum?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This is interesting. People going hard early. Not used to that.

Is Junk really the type of player to vote someone highly regarded in terms of skill early in an attempt to get rid of them if they are scum? I'm not so sure myself. Seems bold, and the Junk I know can be unpredictable but I don't know if he's bold.

Doubt the people pressing Junk atm are scum either. Assuming Junk is town I doubt they'd want to be attached to pushing something so boldly early if Junk flips town. Too early to bus.

Could be town/town. Chance Junk is scum. Will let this develop.
Last time I remember playing as scum with junk she tried to get me lynched on D1 so ya

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
^based on this and a wagon happening

no, i dont think you knew how it would make you look.

i dont think junk is scum based on this. not because he wouldnt push me as scum, but mostly because she's 1) selfish and wants to last long 2) her strat to go after big players in the more recent past is with fake info 3) she's more likely to fake info
Nah I’m trying to remember the game but she came after me hard one D1 in one of her later scum games. I was pushing Lawls and she white knighted him and counter pushed me.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think Tweet is our best lead currently, by a mile, and I really dislike magics transition from him to Phenom, in a vacuum

feel there’s an extremely excellent chance of at least 1 mafia in those 3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just seen Odo’s latest post about tweet being the best lead by a mile but where I’m at (admittedly only page 10) I dislike jeff more than tweet lol

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I think Tweet is our best lead currently, by a mile, and I really dislike magics transition from him to Phenom, in a vacuum

feel there’s an extremely excellent chance of at least 1 mafia in those 3

What exactly about Tweet is it that makes him the best? I genuinely don’t see what it is aside from my suspicions of him/Jeff and his weird reaction to the start of that.

If Tweet is the best direction by a mile, why are you still voting Junk?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I can see how Jeff's post can be read as if he is sure Tweet is town. Could also just be him being cautious overall, he can assume you are town and want you to not claim if you are and not have that mean he is certain you are.

I think it can be read both ways.
Sure but jeff is apparently pushing tweet as scum so bit of a weird one is it not?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
In either case, this is some unfortunate early scum behavior from you Tweet.

1) you tend to pass woe is me whiny bitch comments when your scum. check by making that claim comment
2) as town, you are measured, and you wouldnt jump on easy wagons. uve now jumped on junk + started on on me for the weakest attempt at trying to say something is a slip ive seen in a while.

no

bueno

How is trying to start a wagon on you jumping on an easy wagon ??

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm Trumpets, Fox River aligned, VT. Flavour says I'm the former right hand man of C-Note who then betrayed me and had me brutally beat up.

But Tweet, why didn't you say you don't buy Junks claim when you're also VT?

Cause it's crap science, that's why.
This tho :deandre

Status
Not open for further replies.