Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I'm on page 14 of my catch up and Fwiw, I don't tweet and junk are aligned together as scum. Vt claims for both them would make no sense as fakes imo.

Reactions: Odo

Junkette

Reaction score
Without isolating his day one from last game, Im feeling like Doddsy’s posts are night and day different compared to his last entrance, I should probably double check that tomorrow, kinda wish he’d have placed a vote to go along with his reads, especially after saying Tweet is town.

TKOK

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Last edited:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m not really seeing his town read on Odo, but I guess it’s interesting he has a hard stance on me being scum, and I have the same hard stance but i have the same hard stance kinda puts us at odds on day one. So I guess we’re not agreeing on targets and I don’t know how to gauge a read on Odo based off only that so yea.

where do I have a hard stance that you are scum?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
At this point, I’m linking magic and tweet if tweet does flip scum

Junkette

Reaction score
I suppose you still voting for me makes me think you have a hard stance on me being scum.

TKOK

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
what the vote count looking like?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm on page 14 of my catch up and Fwiw, I don't tweet and junk are aligned together as scum. Vt claims for both them would make no sense as fakes imo.

I mean this is what I said lol

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
unvote

Re-read the entire thread, I'm happy to concede that I'm probably going down the wrong road with Jeff/Tweet atm. Whilst something still feels very odd about that interaction, I can see why it looks like an outlandish theory.

cool, I'm just going to pen you in as bad town then.
There's not going to be tweet vs Jeff magic. No one of real consequence is voting me n I see 0 reason for that to change.

I'm also not going to bother arguing with ev because its literally pointless n I know he's just going to tunnel foolishly until I'm proven town, so he his vote is pretty meaningless.

These two posts felt like BAIT (insertmadmaxgifhere) to try and rile me up. Jeff knows that this is the sort of post that'd usually trigger me but an obnoxious, activity slut Jeff is normally a town Jeff.

So I'm left with the WIFOM of would a scum Jeff try to bait me out into an argument like this or is it just obnoxious Jeff shrugging off perceived poor play because he knows he's town?

Based on my propensity for tunnelled conspiracy theories, atm it's probably the latter.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I just want to throw a hypothetical out there, Jeff or Odo could you see Magic and Pez aligned as scum right now?
Besides tweet Magic, if I had a daykill that I had to use on day one who should I shoot?
Sorry :pals:

I’m leaning both town honestly, I don’t dislike the PHEN0M push by Magic, I kinda wanna see where that leads, cause I’m kinda committed to Tweet right now.

I got town vibes off PHEN0M for questioning Pez vig’s thing, cause I didn’t really like it this early either, but I had the same thought as Pez at the time. So I don’t hate the thought but I hated Pez saying it and being town/scum PHEN0M had to say exactly what he did as scum to look good, so I’m locked into a battle of second guessing my early town read.

I like Magic better then PHEN0M rn, both are reading me town. I wanna see some developments there.
Pretty much, you’re voting Tweet with me and have generally the same thoughts so I was curious where you think I was at, weird town/town wasn’t an option, and that’s kinda were I’m leaning, but if anything I’m more in spirit support of Magic’s push on PHEN0M. Cause I think I have scum rn and I have a very unforgiving cord on day one.

Can you explain why you went from thinking Magic is scum and naming him as a definite daykill target to then supporting him on his push with Phen0m?

What results did you get from your reaction test also? You came at Magic with a serious vote that you've said was a reaction test. Magic has been posting for a while since that test now and your play around him has been flip floppy.

Alco

Reaction score
Welp, this started at an UNFAVORABLE time. STOP THE POSTS!

Time to catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don’t see Pez being active as scum tbh

Alco

Reaction score
Seems pretty venomous to me Jeff
Was gonna avoid reacting to single posts in my readback, but I get a completely different perception. Jeff doesn't look venomous at all imo

This kinda looks like you're discrediting Jeff's push. :hmm:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Alco

Reaction score
I'm caught up. I feel uneasy about EV and Tweet. I think they might be aligned.
-Tweet's Junk vote and subsequent backtrack is iffy and then the "hurr durr I don't care about anything" attitude after that doesn't look like the Town Tweet I was playing with last game
-EV to me tried to discredit Jeff's push, which is especially weird as he had Jeff an Tweet connected in his mind. It also appears to me this is currently the only crutch he's holding onto in the thread. Doesn't really comment on anything else, unless I've already forgot it

Status
Not open for further replies.