Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Oh EV just commented on Junk there above my post. Going by that post I'm going to assume you are sus of Junk still @Hank ?

Alco

Reaction score
I feel very good about Jeff, btw. Looks like the engaged town player he can be.

I also have positive feelings on Odo.

Alco

Reaction score
Pezley is probably good as well. Magic also. He's assessing the thread, he had a read on Phenom that I felt evolved naturally. Looks good.

Alco

Reaction score
Would vote:
-Evans

Would not vote:
-Jeff
-Odo
-Magic
-Pez

So yeah
Vote Hank

I would also lend my vote to lynching Tweet if it came down to it today. But want to pursue another avenue right now.

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Would vote:
-Evans

Would not vote:
-Jeff
-Odo
-Magic
-Pez

So yeah
Vote Hank

I would also lend my vote to lynching Tweet if it came down to it today. But want to pursue another avenue right now.
what's your take on Junk and her early vote on magic?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Oh EV just commented on Junk there above my post. Going by that post I'm going to assume you are sus of Junk still @Hank ?

I mean I’ve been pushing Junk since post 6 and yes, the contradictory nature of her earlier posts threw me but it has been suggested it’s likely an actual town play that sunk like a lead balloon as opposed to scum botching a play, at least according to Magic.

I could kind of buy this but then the contradictory behaviour behind her saying Magic is an obvious day kill target but then going with him on Phenom?

back to back flipflopping with the person she tried to make the reaction test play on doesn’t feel right to me, so yes - still sus of Junk

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Before I get into my nuts and bolts from my read-through, here's a little summation:

* I really doubt scum Junk goes for the fences like she did initially in regards to Magic. She was very pleased with herself for catching Poyser in Heroes (in my estimation riding a little on Odo's coattails but I digress). That confidence could provide her with ammo to push what she tried, and I do like how she justified the retraction. Not a town clearance at all, for those keeping score at home.

* Tweet looking to follow his typical paper-pushing mantra and getting into that Jeff argument. From the exchange, Jeff looks the more town from it, although both could be town here. They're not exactly foreign to a day 1 bicker assault on each other.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
I'm on page 14 of my catch up and Fwiw, I don't tweet and junk are aligned together as scum. Vt claims for both them would make no sense as fakes imo.
This seems almost too blatent. Is someone coaching you TKOK?

Ace

Reaction score
:WOW noted. I'm expecting content from said individuals in the am :

Poyser
Barry
Brutus
Big Man
Better content from Tweet.

probably some im forgetting in there. in any case , don't make me mass tag your asses :rippedcal

EXCUSE you.

Based on last game Bliss feels like the sort of loose cannon player that would make her original play as town or scum so I'm not really inclined to pay too much mind to it for now.

Tweet's voting patterns were definitely strange and his defence has been unconvincing. Given the VT claim I would not be against that route if we're struggling for a candidate nearer to the deadline.

Jeff is coming across as town particularly given his unnecessary overreaction to people questioning him in any form as while he's hardly one to shy away from the limelight, the manner in which he has posted has brought attention where he needn't have received it.

The whole Jeff/Tweet interaction felt kinda silly and pedantic but the nature of posting from the two furthers my above reads.

I could see why EV would question the Jeff/Tweet thing being forced but I don't think it's the case - seems kinda standard EV tunnel play though to find something like that so I'm not too worried about that.

I've got no reason to suspect either of Odo and Magic are scum based off play so far which is nice.

I'm caught up. I feel uneasy about EV and Tweet. I think they might be aligned.
-Tweet's Junk vote and subsequent backtrack is iffy and then the "hurr durr I don't care about anything" attitude after that doesn't look like the Town Tweet I was playing with last game
-EV to me tried to discredit Jeff's push, which is especially weird as he had Jeff an Tweet connected in his mind. It also appears to me this is currently the only crutch he's holding onto in the thread. Doesn't really comment on anything else, unless I've already forgot it

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

Alco

Reaction score
I mean I’ve been pushing Junk since post 6 and yes, the contradictory nature of her earlier posts threw me but it has been suggested it’s likely an actual town play that sunk like a lead balloon as opposed to scum botching a play, at least according to Magic.

I could kind of buy this but then the contradictory behaviour behind her saying Magic is an obvious day kill target but then going with him on Phenom?

back to back flipflopping with the person she tried to make the reaction test play on doesn’t feel right to me, so yes - still sus of Junk
I get it. She did kinda 180 a lot last game too though, although it was later in the game. It made me want to lynch her when I shouldn't have:worried

Alco

Reaction score
what's your take on Junk and her early vote on magic?
Her first set of posts looked terrible, but she appears to have settled down and I'm not really interested in her right now.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Let's see how I feel about actually reading the thread after I'm done sleeping

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I like Alcos opening

Status
Not open for further replies.