Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tweets claim was definitely premeditated, so im gonna loosely pencil it in as genuine or godfather
Idc about the claim but the part that got me was the pre-argument to why he didn’t doubt junks claim which is a point literally nobody competent would’ve made lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
flavor wise (i know dont hit me) , i will say i buy junks claim a bit more. mostly because i buy her character being a vt a bit more.

I also, honestly, fucking Tweet's game up to this point :heston

so i think imma park it for now
Why are you ok parking a vote on a claimed VT here with a ridiculous amount of time left in day after saying you weren’t ok with it in regards to junk lol?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And before Tweet whines that I said I wouldn't park my vote on the other VT, tough shit, I feel stronger about Tweet being scum atm.
But not feeling junk was scum wasn’t the reason you were against parking was it?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote Tweet

oppurtunistic scum based on the vote and some recent backpedaling.

I like this post. She hasn't 'given up' like she did in Heroes, and looks invested in hunting for the cause.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
EV seems pretty town to me at least

so does Chris I would say, tho that’s weaker but I like his posts

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It's just cause I knew this wagon was coming, I wasn't exactly starting this game looking to claim early.

You're notorious for being hesitant to claim and a hard man to get things out of. You claimed very early here (Junk had 5 votes on her, you had 1). This was to avoid a wagon, no?

What was your motivation for this play?

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
@Ace Dalton No thoughts about me? I posted a good bit. This makes me sad. Why have you ignored all of my contributions? So mean.

@Poyser Playing devil's advocate. Also pointed out Magic could be trying to put the brakes on Odo reading him scum but his read could also be genuine. I am less bullish on Magic as scum than Odo atm. He's been in the thread, contributing, asking what feels like right questions. He's done a few things I dislike. I asked him about an error he made and he didn't respond (or I missed it I sometimes get posts out of order here when I load them). Things like that.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nah, id think you GOODGUYing someone who would likely hero worship you for it fits more than you being aligned
I’d agree with this tho

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Still more about Tweet than Jeff. Really didn't like Tweet's entrance.

If Tweet truly is generally hesitant to claim, him claiming early could be alignment indicative. But I'd like to know if this hesitance has also generally applied to his scum game.

Ace

Reaction score
@Ace Dalton No thoughts about me? I posted a good bit. This makes me sad. Why have you ignored all of my contributions? So mean.
I've never played with you before so I am being cautious

But you seem fine so far.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
lol this is a bad take. i mean maybe if it wasn't junk, but idk how you could forget the governor game. nothing stops junk from doing what junk wants even if you town read and defend junk.
I don’t think good guying is necessarily about getting the person in question onside. It’s more about making yourself look good. I mean there’s not much worth in getting someone under pressure onside in general is there lol

not a bad take at all, unless you’re saying it’s more likely you’d defend a teammate junk in that situation where she was being pounded?

Status
Not open for further replies.