Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
I very much dislike TWEET claiming the same I did which would be a decent scum play, given I already claimed it so he knew it was safe and town had vt’s.

breh this isnt a thing

if tweet is town then the reasons for claiming vt is literally just being vt so you cant really look into it.

Junkette

Reaction score
You should probably operate under the assumption that my VT claim is accurate.

You know, just so your world doesn't collapse in case I do get lynched and you see my flip.

idk then help me get there I guess. Who do u got as town?

Junkette

Reaction score
breh this isnt a thing

if tweet is town then the reasons for claiming vt is literally just being vt so you cant really look into it.

Fair. I’ll keep it in mind.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
idk then help me get there I guess. Who do u got as town?
I think Jeff is very likely town, Odo seems likely town, Evans is probably town you're... idk, maybe town? Like 55/45.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Guess he doesn’t want anything.

It’s probably bad there’s not anything egregious standing out to me that i want to vote on but so be it, I’ll read back in the AM and I’m sure someone will warrant my vote.

Junkette

Reaction score
I think Jeff is very likely town, Odo seems likely town, Evans is probably town you're... idk, maybe

im with Jeff on you atm. If you have no read on Magic/PHENOM why not vote there if I’m maybe town.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
I was away.

Don't remember saying Odo was town? Unless it's bc I said I thought people voting Junk couldn't be scum but I changed my mind on that? @Mi$$ Bli$$

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Leaning town on Magic but I am going to remember him listing Odo in town reads directly after Odo had questions for him. I'm not saying Magic can't legitimately be reading Odo town but it could also be in appeasement tactic.

Talk to me about this read, if you still feel that way.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote Count

Tweet (3) - Junk, Pez, Jeff
Junk (1) - Odo
Jeff (1) - EV
Phen0m (2) - Magic

Sleep time!​

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Well I like quick read but feel like I barely absorbed any of it. From what I got I got the complete opposite feeling to apparently everyone else in the thread :slip:

I thought Junk early was fine, that's a pretty standard move isn't it? I've seen it many times before, people that were quick on sussing I thought looked poorly. Thought Tweet looked fine too, despite that one post were he unvoted real quick after people saying he looked the worst for his vote off it, which looked kinda sus. I kind of thought Jeff seemed aggro as well like Evans was saying but honestly I don't think I've played a game with Jeff were he wasn't at one stage or another.

Also I'm hated townie let's get that out of the way, character is Jason Buchanan who I'm pretty sure dies in like the first or second episode. He's T-Bags boyfriend who tries to kill Michael but gets stabbed by someone. Flavour is pretty much I'm the first inmate death

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well I like quick read but feel like I barely absorbed any of it. From what I got I got the complete opposite feeling to apparently everyone else in the thread :slip:

I thought Junk early was fine, that's a pretty standard move isn't it? I've seen it many times before, people that were quick on sussing I thought looked poorly. Thought Tweet looked fine too, despite that one post were he unvoted real quick after people saying he looked the worst for his vote off it, which looked kinda sus. I kind of thought Jeff seemed aggro as well like Evans was saying but honestly I don't think I've played a game with Jeff were he wasn't at one stage or another.

Also I'm hated townie let's get that out of the way, character is Jason Buchanan who I'm pretty sure dies in like the first or second episode. He's T-Bags boyfriend who tries to kill Michael but gets stabbed by someone. Flavour is pretty much I'm the first inmate death

any reads on anyone else? specifically the big 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.