Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm referring to before there was any sort of push on Jeff - the only real reason people are even talking about Jeff in their primary read posts is that he essentially caused the spat with Tweet. Which was unnecessary and unlikely for a scum player to do - even Jeff.
Right but you said he overreacted to being questioned and thus you think it’s likelier he’s town, I’m asking what you’d expect scum jeff to react like in contrast?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tweet never did provide those town reads huh? :francis

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Having reviewed his posts, I'm not feeling great about TKOK. I can accept minimal content from TKOK. 2020 and dude is still perpetually in catch-up mode. But I disagree that two scum could both claim VT. He appears to be apprehensive of Hank if I am reading his "explain?" post correctly which feels weird that he would post one word about it and then drop it. Asking for the vote count. Idk. These posts may be innocent in a vacuum but when his only actual contribution is minimal and also jumps about (from Hank to Junk/Magic). Otoh he was catching up and it makes a bit of sense to go from one to the other as he comes to it in the thread.
:worried
Nevermind, I think I talked myself out of TKOK red lean. Going back to null. Will review when he posts more.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Magic isn’t really the appeasing type lol, but I believe he said his town read of Odo came before Odo questioned him which I think is true but haven’t double checked. But that kinda renders all that null in any case. I will say I didn’t particularly like his retort to the goodguy accusation as it struck me as kinda acting dumb

Doing it before he puts his name on a list doesn't mean he wasn't appeasing him the whole time, but I'll have to take the thought about Magic being the appeasing time at all into consideration.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
also I guess that means he'd have no real need to :worried

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I have

Junk (tentative)
EV
Chris
Odo (tentative)
Pez
Chimp

as town so far.

I feel like I liked brutus’ entrance too but I can’t remember why

I can’t decide on jeff atm but a couple of his posts I didn’t really like. Especially the immediate discreditation (is that a word) of the tweet push and also the very strange inconsistency about his willingness to park his vote early in day. But I’ve liked tweet much less as I’ve kept reading the game so eh

also interested in magic’s response about PHEN0M.

not feeling good about tweet, lethal’s opening posts have been pretty shit too and I’m not sure ace’s read on jeff is very genuine

tweet already claimed so gonna

vote lethal

Ace

Reaction score
Right but you said he overreacted to being questioned and thus you think it’s likelier he’s town, I’m asking what you’d expect scum jeff to react like in contrast?
Probably say that's stupid and move on, rather than causing a hullabaloo about it.

I don't expect him to ignore it since that's not Jeff but the manner in which Jeff seemed happy to be confrontational is something he regularly does as town and I don't see the need to draw focus onto himself when noone else cared about reading him.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think I verbally sussed magic before he town read me, but don’t take that as gospel cause I haven’t checked

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So basically what you and Tweet have done here? :mj
This is the post I liked from Brutus, a good call out imo that I don’t think he even thinks to do as scum lel

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Probably say that's stupid and move on, rather than causing a hullabaloo about it.

I don't expect him to ignore it since that's not Jeff but the manner in which Jeff seemed happy to be confrontational is something he regularly does as town and I don't see the need to draw focus onto himself when noone else cared about reading him.
Have you played with jeff as scum before?

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
I have

Junk (tentative)
EV
Chris
Odo (tentative)
Pez
Chimp

as town so far.

I feel like I liked brutus’ entrance too but I can’t remember why

I can’t decide on jeff atm but a couple of his posts I didn’t really like. Especially the immediate discreditation (is that a word) of the tweet push and also the very strange inconsistency about his willingness to park his vote early in day. But I’ve liked tweet much less as I’ve kept reading the game so eh

also interested in magic’s response about PHEN0M.

not feeling good about tweet, lethal’s opening posts have been pretty shit too and I’m not sure ace’s read on jeff is very genuine

tweet already claimed so gonna

vote lethal

Doddsy?

Ace

Reaction score
@Poyser If you're implying that Jeff is the sort of guy who makes bold d1 scum plays (which i could see) then I should clarify that I don't feel this is the sort of play he would make; this seemed much more reactionary whereas I would perceive a Jeff scum d1 play to be notably more specific than blowing off at someone sussing him.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes, Norse Mythology Mafia.
I don’t remember the specifics of that game but was he not aggro? In my experience scum jeff actually tends to overdo the anger and aggression so it’s a super odd read that you’ve given on him to me

also Pez nothing Doddsy posted stuck out to me on first read, I’ll go back and re-read his posts

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser If you're implying that Jeff is the sort of guy who makes bold d1 scum plays (which i could see) then I should clarify that I don't feel this is the sort of play he would make; this seemed much more reactionary whereas I would perceive a Jeff scum d1 play to be notably more specific than blowing off at someone sussing him.
You just seem to have the complete opposite understanding of his meta than I do :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.