Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If you are scum Doddsy and enter the thread, is it easier to skirt issues and/or agree on things or admit to having different feelings/reads than current players?
It’s easier to agree with general consensus of course but Doddsy routinely goes against the grain as scum. He does as town too - that’s not really what’s alignment indicative - but certainly don’t give him a pass based on that lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Doddsy claimed the hated townie

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
In fact, I see absolutely no motivation at all for a scum Junk to pull the move she did. Full town read on her. I'm also handing out a town read for Odo and Jeff - Odo getting into his groove once more and not looking to setup false flags, and for mine I doubt Jeff goes into that spat with tweet as scum as he tends to want attention away from himself as much as possible. I am unfamiliar with Pez (nice to meet you) but I really like his posts and would be moving him to the blue side as well.

no thoughts on evans?

who do you think is scum

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
also re: mikey's point about VTs a) 2 VT wouldn't be too weird to begin with but I don't know the hosts tendencies 2) the host had to add 2 roles to the game. Which likely means at least one extra VT. Possibly hated townie was also something added, its an easy role to add.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote: TKOK

Really not liking his posts

Post 1 - shading Junk for not answering EV's question
Post 2 - Using emojis as a way to involve himself in the Tweets/Jeff interaction
Post 3 - Fluff about video games
Post 4 - "I'm on page 14 of my catch up and Fwiw, I don't tweet and junk are aligned together as scum. Vt claims for both them would make no sense as fakes imo." This comes way out of left field, a complete replica of Odo's exact thoughts from a little bit earlier in the game. No sells the follow up quoted post of his being possibly coached for this as well.
Post 5 - Ambiguous "explain" post for Evans
Post 6 - Asks for a vote count
Post 7 - Asks Alco for his input on Junk's vote of Magic
Post 8 - Correction - he addresses the possibly coached query by Chimp with a reigns smilie

I'm the last one to talk on such things but fuck me, they're absolute dirt quality

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
@Poyser ah ok not sure how I missed that when I literally just looked at Doddsy's posts lol

Ace

Reaction score
I'm telling you not to claim for no reason you mouth breather :heston
In either case, this is some unfortunate early scum behavior from you Tweet.

1) you tend to pass woe is me whiny bitch comments when your scum. check by making that claim comment
2) as town, you are measured, and you wouldnt jump on easy wagons. uve now jumped on junk + started on on me for the weakest attempt at trying to say something is a slip ive seen in a while.

no

bueno
It's these references like mouth breather and whiny bitch that just feel like they'll cause unnecessary heat and weren't thought out in a way you would be imagining a scum player to think out their players.

Maybe I'm on the wrong path and Jeff does do this as scum but it feels counterintuitive in the ocntext.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Did Mikey claim hated townie? He said something like "2 VT and a hated townie" but I didn't see anyone else claim hated townie?

Doddsy did

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
It’s easier to agree with general consensus of course but Doddsy routinely goes against the grain as scum. He does as town too - that’s not really what’s alignment indicative - but certainly don’t give him a pass based on that lol

Not a pass, just wanted your opinion.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ace sharing his notes

:heston

• Haha
Reactions: Alco

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Our viewers are not pathetic, sexless food tubes.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Ace’s notes had Doddsy as VT so i got confused.

Ace

Reaction score
Ace sharing his notes

:heston

I'm not sure I get the joke lol, unless you're referencing a ton of typos and no formatting which.... yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.