Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
poyser did you just ignore the point chris brought up about evans calling big man the sk prior to big man claiming the sk? thoughts on that.

He didn't call him SK before Big Man claimed SK. After all of this happened and Big Man was dead, I asked why he chose Barry over Big Man when both were copped and he said it was bc Big Man claimed SK...but Big hadn't claimed at the time of the vote.

So either EV got the timeline mixed up and forgot why he actually voted if he's town, is lying if he's scum, or misinterpreted what I was asking 3 different times bc I never got an actual answer

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think what Pez said is right and that he obviously went for barry originally because he thought he was scum, maybe he did get the timeline mixed up from memory but that kind of shit usually comes from town than scum who usually make sure their story adds up

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think what Pez said is right and that he obviously went for barry originally because he thought he was scum, maybe he did get the timeline mixed up from memory but that kind of shit usually comes from town than scum who usually make sure their story adds up

So what about me clarifying and still not getting a real answer and then not being responded to.

Does EV leave stuff unresponded to normally?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean, I tracked him N2 because I thought he might be lol
I do think that’s what he’s trying to say here fwiw. That he tracked barry because he thought barry was scum and that’s why he voted that way

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean right after this discussion he has that whole dumb shit with lethal about number of shots so clearly he wasn’t doing well in the whole thinking department :bosque

Showtime

Reaction score
Atta boy, Chris :garrett2

Although, with regards to who are we picking... Why would a Barry flip get us more info than a Big Man flip? Just recently Magic voiced his dislike of Big Man, for example. Big Man also made some catch-up posts during night without looking into too much trouble at the time.

ignoring all role spec, this looks extremely good for alco too.

Showtime

Reaction score
He didn't call him SK before Big Man claimed SK. After all of this happened and Big Man was dead, I asked why he chose Barry over Big Man when both were copped and he said it was bc Big Man claimed SK...but Big hadn't claimed at the time of the vote.

So either EV got the timeline mixed up and forgot why he actually voted if he's town, is lying if he's scum, or misinterpreted what I was asking 3 different times bc I never got an actual answer

whoops my bad.

that still suggests the same thing tho, which is that scum discussed keeping big man alive by him claiming sk and that that's why evans said he voted barry over big man because he had no actual reason for anything outside of that.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
whoops my bad.

that still suggests the same thing tho, which is that scum discussed keeping big man alive by him claiming sk and that that's why evans said he voted barry over big man because he had no actual reason for anything outside of that.

No you've still got the timeline wrong my dude. Big Man voted Barry before claiming SK I'm pretty sure so Barry was already executed before BM even claimed it. He was just fuckin' around and we bit on it bc we didn't know the execute was already happening but he did :bosque

Showtime

Reaction score
tkok is the tweet wagon and then there's evans and poyser that finish phen0m off.

im going with alco/pez/chris as town cause i think the team is poyser, evans, and tkok. poyser legit says nothing about tkok the whole game except tells me about how my town read could be wrong, but never offers a read on himself and evans randomly went at me during night about suddenly considering tkok could be scum too after calling him town most of the game(which makes sense to consider after we get two town flips, so idk why he found it so strange).

again with pez and alco as town, both evans and poyser are on the junk wagon. wagons never consist of just town so the literally @Poyser you think the junk wagon was just town? evans said it wasn't actual info, but none of you guys unvoted anyway and the wagon went through and the idea no scum would want to latch onto the fake info wagon is unrealistic. lethal is literally doing his own thing on mikey(and on day 1 was doing his own thing on tkok). lethal isn't playing with literally any level of coordination with anyone. im not sure how he normally plays as scum so someone can correct me if im wrong, but this is just seems like a town player being stubborn in their own direction and not working with anyone.

again poyser is on lethal, which isnt really doing anything while evans was first on barry who flipped sk. tkok and lethal are also on barry and big man was as well. i didnt read much of this phsae so i cant comment too much, but from what chris said, big man claimed sk and so did barry and then barry got executed. scum would obviously want to keep big man alive for the phase to use his strongman so again this doesnt look great for evans.

on top of that, last day phase when people brought up the possibility of lynching evans towards the end, myself/pez/jeff, poyser doubled down on lynching mikey and no one else even though he continues to suggest his main scum read is lethal. he wanted evans to live so instead of going fo rhis main scum read, like an actual tier 1 player should, he goes for mikey.

also i didnt do this for no shits and giggles guys lol.

Showtime

Reaction score
No you've still got the timeline wrong my dude. Big Man voted Barry before claiming SK I'm pretty sure so Barry was already executed before BM even claimed it. He was just fuckin' around and we bit on it bc we didn't know the execute was already happening but he did :bosque

oh, well then i dont really know what to make of that lol.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
also i didnt do this for no shits and giggles guys lol.

I said Poyser/TKOK/Evans was the team last night before I went to bed, stop buddying me :francis:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But me trying to talk magic out of a tkok town read all game without ever actually scum reading tkok legit doesn’t make any sense if we are teammates??? Lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I feel like you were more shading Magic's read of TKOK for just "reading the thread" than you were trying to actually talk Magic out of it. Bc I mean...Magic wasn't gonna listen anyway lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So what’s the goal... to make magic look bad off a tkok flip that didn’t seem to be coming?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Distancing from TKOK regardless of which of you flip first most like. Since I don't think there was any actual intent on changing Magic's mind

Status
Not open for further replies.