Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Was there any evidence in the thread to suggest EV, if town, would be more interested in Big over Barry? Or is there evidence to suggest he was on Barry's case already, and therefore was more invested in Barry than Big?

bc if I'm town, and the cop comes in and says "these two are non-town" and one of those options is a guy I'm already suss of, which do you think I would go for, and what is the value in hemming and hawing over someone else who was caught scum? what point is there to discuss confirme scum?

I do think he was on Grim, but his non-answers to my questions are what gave me the big red flag

Showtime

Reaction score
Was there any evidence in the thread to suggest EV, if town, would be more interested in Big over Barry? Or is there evidence to suggest he was on Barry's case already, and therefore was more invested in Barry than Big?

bc if I'm town, and the cop comes in and says "these two are non-town" and one of those options is a guy I'm already suss of, which do you think I would go for, and what is the value in hemming and hawing over someone else who was caught scum? what point is there to discuss confirme scum?

Pez the fact evans knew big man was going to claim sk before big man claimed sk means he gave away something they were likely discussing in the qt because big man wasn't actually the sk.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Pez the fact evans knew big man was going to claim sk before big man claimed sk means he gave away something they were likely discussing in the qt because big man wasn't actually the sk.

There's nothing in thread that says EV knew Big Man was gonna claim SK. Just that when I asked why he voted after, he said it was bc Big Man claimed SK which hadn't happened yet. If EV is scum, I think he just flubbed the timeline. Big Man didn't even claim SK at first, he tried absorber :kawhi

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
@Chris do you think lethal is town or do you think lethal is scum sending his mate down the river with a hard bus in endgame?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Like you're doing a better job at defending EV rn than he did Pez lol (not saying it's a bad thing for you to do, keep me on my toes as well), and EV is not one to skimp out on a defense lol He rarely leaves any message directed at him unreplied to and I kept pressing for an explanation for the OG vote and never got one

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Chris do you think lethal is town or do you think lethal is scum sending his mate down the river with a hard bus in endgame?

Lethal is the least I'm sure of but he is 4th in my POE when we have 3 scumbois to find. I don't think it's you, Alco, or Magic. I don't think Lethal is aligned as scum with Poyser or TKOK and one or both of them are on the scum team (unless I'm wrong about you, Alco or Magic in which I'll say gg). So Lethal doesn't fit in POE for the rest of the 3 man scum team

Showtime

Reaction score
Lethal is the least I'm sure of but he is 4th in my POE when we have 3 scumbois to find. I don't think it's you, Alco, or Magic. I don't think Lethal is aligned as scum with Poyser or TKOK and one or both of them are on the scum team (unless I'm wrong about you, Alco or Magic in which I'll say gg). So Lethal doesn't fit in POE for the rest of the 3 man scum team
I will say there's a chance lethal and poyser could be aligned if poyser has just been bussing/distancing lethal all game. It's not a high chance, but poyser continually going after him while making zero progress in actually lynching him is just bad.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
hmm, honestly

if EV were town, scum probably would have just gone with it instead of fighting so hard for mikey?

ofc the same could be said about the tweet/phenom lynch :hmm:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I will say there's a chance lethal and poyser could be aligned if poyser has just been bussing/distancing lethal all game. It's not a high chance, but poyser continually going after him while making zero progress in actually lynching him is just bad.

I don't think Lethal/TKOK/Poyser works though so if it's EV/Lethal/Poyser I'd still wanna go EV first bc I'm more sure of him

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Do you think this could be bc we, as town, have decided to just lynch other townies everyday instead? :slip:

Showtime

Reaction score
hmm, honestly

if EV were town, scum probably would have just gone with it instead of fighting so hard for mikey?

ofc the same could be said about the tweet/phenom lynch :hmm:

one happened on day 1, the other put us in lylo. the situations aren't the same.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It’s hardly like I haven’t pushed lethal tho lmao, this narrative is madness

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote lethal

I see what magic is doing and I’m not buying it. He had the same initial reaction to the EV fake info play that I did (IE he’s probably town as it doesn’t make sense to do as scum) and now all of a sudden he thinks EV is scum. Lethal is on every single scum team I can think of so I’m not gonna be lynching anybody else

Status
Not open for further replies.