Prison Break Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
I voted Barry as I thought he was likely scum, especially as Big Man had claimed SK, as I even ask here:

I can read this as he voted Barry originally based on results and kept his vote on scum over SK deciding he'd rather vote scum (not sure why he came to this conclusion when people suggested removing the extra kill was preferable, not so sure that was even true now as well so he may have been right in hindsight).

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Magic you should really just read that phase bc it's weird af. Scum put in an execute order way before it was posted in thread bc it was early and Haza was asleep so since the phase kept going, obviously anyone who was scum was just working us bc they knew Grim was already executed. Lethal's thought process did NOT look like he was aware of an execute I thought

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I can read this as he voted Barry originally based on results and kept his vote on scum over SK deciding he'd rather vote scum (not sure why he came to this conclusion when people suggested removing the extra kill was preferable, not so sure that was even true now as well so he may have been right in hindsight).

Didn't he say Barry went nowhere? Why would that make him think Barry is more likely scum than Big Man. And he still says "especially since Big Man claimed SK" but I wanted to know why Barry over Big Man before any claim bc he went right to it and never even mentioned Big Man just "I wanna see Barry's flip"

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But why would I try and talk you out of town reading my teammate from you of all people?? Like what’s the goal of that? And don’t see it’s distancing because as you said I never pushed tkok at all and if I’m gonna bother distancing then I’ll at least make it look like I mean it? instead I just try and talk you out of a town read and then do ??? With it so again what’s the goal?

Also I do actually think the junk wagon could easily all be town just because it was so easy to get on. Like once EV admits the info is fake then I think scum would be wary about voting or leaving their vote on because they know it’s then gonna look awful. And I don’t think they’d particularly feel the need to vote during the info rush? Like they’d have no reason to ever think that lynch wasn’t going through and then by the time there’s doubt it would look pretty bad to get on

who exactly do you want to lynch magic? Because to me it looks like you’re hedging between me and evans

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like I notice you suddenly think tkok is scum but still aren’t actually pushing him?

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
you copped them both as non-town so whether barry went anywhere is irrelevant ?

could he not just be town more invested in the flip of barry than big man? was EV ever reading big man scum to that point to indicate he would be more interested in that flip over barrys?

he asked if he should vote the SK over scum (but granted then did not which is questionable)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
you copped them both as non-town so whether barry went anywhere is irrelevant ?

could he not just be town more invested in the flip of barry than big man? was EV ever reading big man scum to that point to indicate he would be more interested in that flip over barrys?

he asked if he should vote the SK over scum (but granted then did not which is questionable)

Yes but I"m saying he picked Barry and completely ignored Big Man and the only reason he's given me is "Big Man claimed SK" for that....when Big Man hadn't claimed SK yet. I don't see why Big Man would be completely ignored to vote Barry.

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
ehhhh idk

im not sure barry was rolecopped n2, I think if EV is scum hes a roleblocker.

i dont think scum knew barry was sk until chris's results in the thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Like anything after Big Man claimed SK I don't care about, I wanna know why he picked Barry before anyone claimed SK and the answer I got was "Big Man claimed SK"

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
ehhhh idk

im not sure barry was rolecopped n2, I think if EV is scum hes a roleblocker.

i dont think scum knew barry was sk until chris's results in the thread

Yeah I don't think they'd cop him since he'd already claimed at all so this is a good point

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Yes but I"m saying he picked Barry and completely ignored Big Man and the only reason he's given me is "Big Man claimed SK" for that....when Big Man hadn't claimed SK yet. I don't see why Big Man would be completely ignored to vote Barry.

bc hes answering why he stuck with barry over big not why he voted him in the first place

as to the bold no he did not as he asked whether he should vote one over the other

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well I asked why he voted Barry in the first place bc that's what was important to me lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
And he was online and responded a few more times after I clarified and never gave me anything but "Big Man claimed SK, I wanted to vote scum"

Pez

Lower Decks
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Was there any evidence in the thread to suggest EV, if town, would be more interested in Big over Barry? Or is there evidence to suggest he was on Barry's case already, and therefore was more invested in Barry than Big?

bc if I'm town, and the cop comes in and says "these two are non-town" and one of those options is a guy I'm already suss of, which do you think I would go for, and what is the value in hemming and hawing over someone else who was caught scum? what point is there to discuss confirme scum?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I say let’s look at the flip of Barry, as Chris just got a banging result off :WOW

Vote Barry
Why did you go straight for this when I named both Big Man and Barry non-town?
I voted Barry as I thought he was likely scum, especially as Big Man had claimed SK, as I even ask here:
This isn't true at all, your vote on Barry came before Big Man came out as SK.
I mean, I tracked him N2 because I thought he might be lol
this quote p much confirms that too and it was in the post you just quoted :bosque
But again that quote is after Big Man claimed SK, you voted Barry right after my cop results on both men before Big Man claimed SK

Here's the whole convo. I can see what you're saying Pez but if that's the case, why did he never give me an answer for the original vote instead of "Especially as Big Man has claimed SK" He never responded to my last quote here despite posting more towards Jeff after it

Status
Not open for further replies.